I saw, that Helios informed on the beta testing-thread exactly a month ago (7.9.2016), that: " Patch b has been released in a staggered manner."

I hope, that a month is long enough time, for someone (like me now) to ask, how long is this "staggered manner", as I haven't yet got it.

Thank you, beforehand. And an apology, if asking this makes someone burn their fuse :rolleyes:

Though I have to say, that I have been quite pleased with 2017-version.

Edited by MSuomi

I saw, that Helios informed on the beta testing-thread exactly a month ago (7.9.2016), that: " Patch b has been released in a staggered manner."

I hope, that a month is long enough time, for someone (like me now) to ask, how long is this "staggered manner", as I haven't yet got it.

Thank you, beforehand. And an apology, if asking this makes someone burn their fuse :rolleyes:

Though I have to say, that I have been quite pleased with 2017-version.

Currently, after updating Kaspersky 2017 is has been patched B

Also,

No need to apologize, of course. :)

Please update databases, then restart the computer. Do another restart computer for good measure. Not shut down and start, but Restart.

Any better after that?

Also,

No need to apologize, of course. :)

Please update databases, then restart the computer. Do another restart computer for good measure. Not shut down and start, but Restart.

Any better after that?

I have been, actually, making manual database updates for quite a while now, trying to get that (a) change to ("b"), with no luck :)

Updated, restarted twice. No, (a) still...

Edited by MSuomi

There could be several reasons for no show patch b. most probable: The patch b is installed, but due to a gui bug, it does not show in the user interface.

To investigate further, please contact Tech Support: https://center.kaspersky.com/

Please attach the following items to your Tech Support request:

a. Description of the issue.

b. Screenshot, as needed.

c. GSI

There could be several reasons for no show patch b. most probable: The patch b is installed, but due to a gui bug, it does not show in the user interface.

To investigate further, please contact Tech Support: https://center.kaspersky.com/

Please attach the following items to your Tech Support request:

a. Description of the issue.

b. Screenshot, as needed.

c. GSI

Yes, I also believe that patch b is installed, just not showing on gui. Once, when I made an manual database update, I got a larger than usual download.

I'll check that out, when I got the time :)

Thanks for the help!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.