ParapoyaGoy

K. Secure Connection: how do i unistall/disable it?

hi all, today i just updated my KIS 2016 to the newer 2017 version. i noticed there's a new app, the K. secure connection.

since i don't need it and i don't want it to slow my connection speed, how do i disable it completely or, better, unistall it? may i?

thank you!

Also and in addtion to dh27564,

as long as you don't activate a VPN connection it is not really needed to uninstall Kaspersky Secure Connection

If you wish you can take advantage of 200 MB free traffic per day that is by default available in KSC.

Edited by Berny

On 10/3/2016 at 1:02 AM, GoH0b1lt362 said:

since i don't need it and i don't want it to slow my connection speed, how do i disable it completely or, better, unistall it? may i?

The question was also can I disable KSC. That is not covered by the before mentioned reference nor in this answer ...

So: How can it be disabled?

I am having the same issue.I wish to stop KSC keep on sending me notifications. I don't want to use it, I have no settings that should indicate it shows itself (see attached screenshot) and it's really bugging me at the moment as it continues to complain about an unsecure connection that was in the Netherlands last week so do not understand why it is still posting entries in W10 notifications panel. I have what I consider to be a better product so don't want to be pestered with unwanted messages. How can I suppress these messages.

Secure_Connection_Settings_2017-08-28.pdf

Welcome. What KSC are you running ?
Also, can you please post a sreenshot with details from the insecure connection.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.