Sign in to follow this  
andersonhoffmann

Configuring WSUS int the Security Center 10 [Solved]

Hi for all!

Once configured the WSUS in the Security Center 10 Server to apply Microsoft Updates, which is the recommended configuration of the Windows update service that we should keep the clients computers?

Change-Setting-Windows8.jpg

Nobody knows?

My doubt is how to set up windows update service in the stations? since there will be two services doing the same thing!

I can turn it off Windows Update service in the clients? Or WSUS on Security Center depends on it active in the clients?

Hi for all!

Once configured the WSUS in the Security Center 10 Server to apply Microsoft Updates, which is the recommended configuration of the Windows update service that we should keep the clients computers?

Change-Setting-Windows8.jpg

The functionality of a software update is only available after the Perform Windows Update synchronization task is successfully completed.

Please complete the task.

Thank you.

I ask about the configuration of windows update in the client (workstation) and you answer how to configure the service on the server

Again my question was not answered

I do not understand what the difficulty in understanding my simple question?!

I will desist the answer and do tests to find what the recommended configuration

Thanks

I ask about the configuration of windows update in the client (workstation) and you answer how to configure the service on the server

Again my question was not answered

I do not understand what the difficulty in understanding my simple question?!

I will desist the answer and do tests to find what the recommended configuration

Thanks

We tried to explain you that these local settings don't fluent on KSC WSUS.

The most important questions are Windows update search modes and synchronization.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.