rizwan.mughal

Applying Policy encryption Status [In progress]

Hello,

I am using KES 10 SP1 MR2 for full disk and File, Folder level encryption I have one issue when i enforce KES FDE/ FLE policy it encrypt/decrypt all files defined in scope and full hard disk successfully but on KSC 10 it still showing status Applying policy.

For more details snaps are attached...

Thank you!

post-450487-1470039175_thumb.png

post-450487-1470039181_thumb.png

Hi,

Can you please move this host to the managed group with policy without encryption and the return it to previous one?

What will be the result?

BR

Hi,

I create a new TEMP group and create a new policy with default settings move system into temp apply policy and check status but unfortunately status is same.

BR

Hi,

please share utility if you have? there are multiple switches with klngchk command in which you are interested? please clarify.

Thank you!

Edited by Rizwan Mughal

Hello,

I am using KES 10 SP1 MR2 for full disk and File, Folder level encryption I have one issue when i enforce KES FDE/ FLE policy it encrypt/decrypt all files defined in scope and full hard disk successfully but on KSC 10 it still showing status Applying policy.

For more details snaps are attached...

Thank you!

Please specify the exact builds of KSC server and agents on client machines. What patches were installed on KSC server and agents ?

Thank you.

Please specify the exact builds of KSC server and agents on client machines.

KSC version: 10.2.575 and Network Agent version: 10.2.434

Thank you.

Please specify the exact builds of KSC server and agents on client machines.

KSC version: 10.2.575 and Network Agent version: 10.2.434

Thank you.

We assume that you installed patch D on KSC server and didn't install patch D on all client agents.

Versions of KSC server and agents must match.

Please upgrade agents in order to have the same version with KSC server.

Thank you.

We assume that you installed patch D on KSC server and didn't install patch D on all client agents.

Versions of KSC server and agents must match.

Please upgrade agents in order to have the same version with KSC server.

Thank you.

How can we find Network Agent version in the KSC Server, as there is no installation folder of NA exist, also no footprint in the Add/Remove program feature?

Hi,

You can find Network agen version using KL software version report or, for example by launching klnagchk utility.

Thank you!

Hi,

You can find Network agen version using KL software version report or, for example by launching klnagchk utility.

Thank you!

I didn't find KSC Network agent version in KL software version report. Please assist us.

Please take a look at screenshot attached.

Thank you!

Thanks for the quick response.

Due to some encryption issue, we decrypted File level Encryption on the whole network how can we check decryption status on KSC Server and verify files decryption of Endpoints on the KSC Server?

your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi,

Reports and notifications -> Reports tab -> create a report template -> Device encryption report.

BR

Hi,

Reports and notifications -> Reports tab -> create a report template -> Device encryption report.

BR

That's shows only encryption status, we need decryption. Please assist.

Thanks.

That's shows only encryption status, we need decryption. Please assist.

Thanks.

Further, We want to check File level decryption status, don't need Device level encryption/decryption.

Further, We want to check File level decryption status, don't need Device level encryption/decryption.

You can create report with "computer encryption status report".

Please look at column "encryption status". Is the option acceptable ?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.