Sign in to follow this  
0710sungju

Compatibility issue with "Encryption" functionality

Subject: Latitude E7450 is still facing compatibility issues for "Encryption" functionality.

Testing Environment: Windows 7 Professional K

Build Number: 10.2.5.3144 (mr3_beta)

Scenario:

1. Installed KES 10.2.5.3144 (mr3_beta)

2. Installed the encryption components (via custom installation)

3. Installed AES Encryption Module (256bit, unloaded with MR3 beta)

4. Applied policy

5. Checked an error message on the "encryption" status after a reboot.

Expected Result: "Encryption" policy would be applied and start encrypting my computer.

Actual Result: Encryption compatibility was failed;as I once faced the same issue in SP1 MR2, I was told that this issue would be fixed SP1 MR3 version. The following is the number of the incident I created for the issue: INC000005460471

In addition, since the capacity for attachment is limited to 300k, I have attached only a screenshot of an error message. If you want to receive GSI or trace logs, please let me know.

I will be looking forward to your response soon.

Kind regards,

post-602536-1469064062_thumb.jpg

Subject: Latitude E7450 is still facing compatibility issues for "Encryption" functionality.

Testing Environment: Windows 7 Professional K

Build Number: 10.2.5.3144 (mr3_beta)

Scenario:

1. Installed KES 10.2.5.3144 (mr3_beta)

2. Installed the encryption components (via custom installation)

3. Installed AES Encryption Module (256bit, unloaded with MR3 beta)

4. Applied policy

5. Checked an error message on the "encryption" status after a reboot.

Expected Result: "Encryption" policy would be applied and start encrypting my computer.

Actual Result: Encryption compatibility was failed;as I once faced the same issue in SP1 MR2, I was told that this issue would be fixed SP1 MR3 version. The following is the number of the incident I created for the issue: INC000005460471

In addition, since the capacity for attachment is limited to 300k, I have attached only a screenshot of an error message. If you want to receive GSI or trace logs, please let me know.

I will be looking forward to your response soon.

Kind regards,

Hi,

Where you obtained information about that this problem will be fixed in MR3 version?

Thank you!

Hi,

Where you obtained information about that this problem will be fixed in MR3 version?

Thank you!

I obtained that information from the ticket(INC000005460471) I created several months ago. In the ticket, they also mentioned that the issue was registered as a bug.

Thank you,

Seong-Joo Kim

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.