Sign in to follow this  
Binny3

renew KIS 16.0.1.445c manually or not?

I would like to renew KIS 16.0.1.445 © manually as I only have 19 days left on my license. However, it seems I cannot renew the license manually as in the past as there is no place to disable the auto-renewal service during the Renewal process. Do you know if I can renew manually or not? If I can renew manually, how do I go about doing it?

You can opt out at anytime.

Kaspersky’s Auto-Renewal Plan – How it works

By making use of the Kaspersky provided hassle-free Auto-Renewal Plan, you agree that your product subscription will automatically renew for successive renewal terms at the then-current specified renewal price (plus applicable taxes) before it expires. You expressly authorize and permit Digital River, Inc. (“DR”) to bill each product subscription renewal fee to the payment method that you have provided until you cancel the automatic renewal and billing of your product subscription or DR discontinues the automatic renewal and billing option. Your subscription period begins on your purchase date. Any remaining term for a previously entered activation code (if any) cannot be used with this purchase.

You have complete control over your product subscription and may cancel the auto-renewal billing option at any time (instructions will be included in your Order Confirmation email and your Subscription Renewal Reminder, which will be sent 30 days before billing to the email address on file). If you discontinue or do not select auto-renewal and billing of your product subscription, you must manually renew your subscription to prevent interruption of the plan..

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.