itbm

How is KTS 2015 Performing Lately?

How is KTS 2015 Performing Lately?

I a thinking about moving back to KLabs after changing vendors for a while. I have a license for KTS, but want to try the trial before I re-image /upgrade my OS (Currently running Windows 10 64-bit build 10586.

Are there any serious known issues, or am I best to move on to KTS 2016? (I did read the KB article)

Windows 10 64-bit build 10586

Intel i7 6th gen 2.5ghz

8GB Ram

Hemidal Pro

HitmanPro.Alert

:bs: Welcome @B--

There's Not anti-Virus that protects 100% your computer..Having said that

install the KTS-Trial version is the best way to Test its performance

Here is the link: https://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/free-ho.../total-security

Before installed-Verify that is version 16.0.1.445 - Remove any incompatible

software. After trial expires, you'll be able to buy or Not KTS-Post results

I did verify the version. It disabled my Network adapter (but I could use Wi-FI) and I was unable to use Sticky Password and Adguard. I tried making it a trusted network, disabling SSL scanning (when I disabled Adguard it would work but wit the typical not trusted certificate page errors that a lot of AV vendors are experiencing I guess?). I also installed the KLabs certificate before disabling SSL scanning. was a bit disappointed. I hope version 17 is better. Kaspersky has a reputation of excellent protection. I wish that we had a product available that had (Robust Firewall with IDS and Proactive protection (similar to HitmanPro.Alert- an Exploit and 0-day blocker), Heuristics, Great overall AV, Firewall + Exploit and 0-day blocker. Perfect) I will be happy. TAM needs some work

Not a bad company. Needs work on compatibility with 64-bit systems, Windows 10 and time to move away from XP. It holds back development and focus on code quality and can limit things.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.