Abissa

Kaspersky Security Centre 10 - Virus Report questions [In progress]

Hi Guys,

How do I get a KSC10 report listing all the virus detections on machines for let's say the past week ?

I would like to see all virus detection with the following info:

Machine name, user, detection date, name of virus, path of virus, action done by KES10 etc...

My issue is each time a machine has been flagged as "many viruses detected" and I right click on the machine and select view virus activity, the report is empty saying there are no detections.

Same if I go to the machine properties -> Protection (see screenshot MachineProperties.JPG). It says Viruses found 20 but if I click on "view report on detected viruses" the report is empty. (see Virusreport.JPG)

So I guess there is something wrong ?

We use KSC10.2.434 (with patch D)

Clients are on KES10 sp1 MR2

Thanks.

post-566586-1464868160_thumb.jpg

post-566586-1464868225_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys,

How do I get a KSC10 report listing all the virus detections on machines for let's say the past week ?

I would like to see all virus detection with the following info:

Machine name, user, detection date, name of virus, path of virus, action done by KES10 etc...

My issue is each time a machine has been flagged as "many viruses detected" and I right click on the machine and select view virus activity, the report is empty saying there are no detections.

Same if I go to the machine properties -> Protection (see screenshot MachineProperties.JPG). It says Viruses found 20 but if I click on "view report on detected viruses" the report is empty. (see Virusreport.JPG)

So I guess there is something wrong ?

We use KSC10.2.434 (with patch D)

Clients are on KES10 sp1 MR2

Thanks.

Hello.

Please provide a screenshot of such a host's properties' "Protection" tab. What is the viruses count?

Thank you.

Hello.

Please provide a screenshot of such a host's properties' "Protection" tab. What is the viruses count?

Thank you.

they are already provided on the original post but here they are again. Virus count = 20, "View report on detected vituses" for the machine = 0.

2 screenshots, the one with virus count and the one with the report (View report on detected viruses).

post-566586-1464944145_thumb.jpg

post-566586-1464944153_thumb.jpg

Edited by Abissa

they are already provided on the original post but here they are again. Virus count = 20, "View report on detected vituses" for the machine = 0.

2 screenshots, the one with virus count and the one with the report (View report on detected viruses).

The "Viruses found" field indicates the overall number of detections since the installation of the anti-malware software on the host, or since the counter was last reset. Hypothetically, corresponding events can have been superseded or even deleted manually from the server (and not make it into the report), but the counter would not drop. Please let us know if you have concerns that this is a recurring issue.

Thank you.

The "Viruses found" field indicates the overall number of detections since the installation of the anti-malware software on the host, or since the counter was last reset. Hypothetically, corresponding events can have been superseded or even deleted manually from the server (and not make it into the report), but the counter would not drop. Please let us know if you have concerns that this is a recurring issue.

Thank you.

Yes I do have concern as the last detections on that machine are from 31.05.2016 and even the next day (01.06.2016) we don't see any details on the report for that machine.

This is happening consistently.

Hi,

Could you please confirm that events related to virus incidents at hosts are present an KSC events?

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.