Sign in to follow this  
mikw

Profiles/locations not synchronising [In progress]

Hi,

I have 3 profiles and 3 locations configured in Network Agent->Network->Connection. KSC Server and endpoints are all running v. 434 Patch D

Whenever I make some changes to locations/profiles it's not synching properly with workstations. I've tried to Force sync from KSC level, moving computer temporarily to different group with different network agent policy, restarting service, rebooting computer. Nothing helps as I still see old server address values in location settings when I run klnagchk utility. Problem is only with locations and profiles as all other setting sync OK (as far as i can tell).

It looks like the only way is to re-install agent to have it fetch new policy right away but I'm not gonna do that for couple hundred computers.

Is there a way to sync policy properly without all that fuss? Maybe there is a way to force re-fetch policy like "klnagchk -refresh"?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

You can try patch E http://support.kaspersky.com/12908, but I'm not sure that will help to solve your issue.

In fact I also faced a similar problem, one day I screwed up in a network agent profile and synchronization was impossible afterwards.

klnagchk reports showed no error, but new settings defined in the policy was not applied.

Maybe using klmover utility http://support.kaspersky.com/9290 to force reconnection to the same Administration Server would help, but I had to reinstall the KSC Network Agent to solve the problem.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

Can you please provide us a klnagchk report from one of the problem machine?

Also could you clarify KES version you use?

BR

Hi,

Can you please provide us a klnagchk report from one of the problem machine?

Also could you clarify KES version you use?

BR

Hi,

It's all synched now however it took longer that those 15minutes of synch time. I don't know how often profiles/locations update.

klnagchk won't tell you a thing. Connection to server is OK, but i can tell names of the profiles were old, different from ones I set up. That's how I can tell it wasn't synched.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.