hung11

Kaspersky SSL glitch with Firefox and Facebook

Could you please update your Kaspersky databases and re-check?

Problem is gone, without update of Kapersky. My last update was more than one hour ago, but the problem was still there 15 minutes ago. Perhaps there was something going on and Kapersky was only doing its job?

Updated here, and Facebook works fine now with injection on.

Problem is gone, without update of Kapersky. My last update was more than one hour ago, but the problem was still there 15 minutes ago. Perhaps there was something going on and Kapersky was only doing its job?
Could be, but wouldn't KIS give a meaningful message page and/or a notification instead of random characters? It's almost like it was passing SSL encrypted data to the browser without decrypting it.

For some people it was intermittent anyway.

woohoo, latest update fixed the issue! I hope it stays this way :) Thank you!

Could you please update your Kaspersky databases and re-check?

I can confirm it's now working with Google Chrome with KIS Database version 10-June-16 11:40, for me at least. Thanks! :)

All working here too on Windows 10 and Firefox.

I need help, I've had lots of problems with this issue too and just about had it! Had to re-set my whole computer and lost many things! Then I found out it's this Kaspersky problem. Is there any way to e mail customer support about this? Does anyone have their e-mail please?

Hello

Recently Kaspersky had released a patch " C " for kaspersky Internet security 2016.

Product which i am using is Kaspersky Internet Security 2016.

db02cdaaf00444f5b2d4a9d3fb538f76.png

Recently i had enabled Kaspersky Private browsing Protection feature and set it to block all tracking.

cf693c32c8a24fdb83be41e530877dd4.jpeg

When i had enabled Private Browsing Feature , Facebook starting to display weird problem.

9e435724915647b6960c84f78ab57efb.jpeg

So i had started some research and found that something is not good with with some script which kaspersky inject into browser to check tracking.

43c84eb736b24ac7902c9a6717fb9737.jpeg

If i un-tick traffic processing facebook start to work normally. Seems like Kaspersky Script need to be updated.

1) Open Kapsersky

2) At the left hand side at the bottom corner you get "settings" symbol click on it

3) Click on "Additional"

4) In Additional Click "Network"

5) UnTick "Inject Script into Web traffic to Interact with Web Pages"

6) You Have now the Facebook page running

Hi thanks for this. I just downlaoded the latest version yesterday and am trying to do as you say. However, I do not have the option 5) that you list above.

I just get:

Monitored Ports

Encrypted Connections scanning

Proxy Server

Am I in the wrong place?

I just get:

Monitored Ports

Encrypted Connections scanning

Proxy Server

Okay I realise now I have the Anti-Virus version of Kaspersky. So now I don't understand why it is interfering with my web browsing if I don't have the Internet Security installed???

Okay I realise now I have the Anti-Virus version of Kaspersky. So now I don't understand why it is interfering with my web browsing if I don't have the Internet Security installed???

It is the same AntiVirus basic component/module in all Kaspersky AV home user products like KAV KIS KTS.

By the way: What is the exactly version number of your Kaspersky product (i.e. 16.0.1.445(c ))?

Edited by ErnstK

If it happens again, just call tech support and tell them it's back.... So they can again, update the databases

Has this problem been fixed yet by kaspersky? It happened to me Wednesday night and Thursday after I reinstalled kaspersky. Kaspersky had a new feature 'Inject Script into Web traffic to Interact with Web Pages' that was not in the kaspersky total security I had uninstalled. I figured that must have something to do with the problem and I unchecked that box and it fixed the problem. But I didn't feel comfortable unchecking that box so I cloned over my hard drive using my back up hard drive and so now I have kaspersky back like it was before I had uninstalled it and reinstalled it.

I'm just wondering if there is a fix to the problem in case I have to issues again with kaspersky and have to reinstall it.

Thanks.

Update databases > reboot. Any better?

If still no go, uncheck the setting that you mentioned. Any better?

If still no go, Kaspersky > Settings > Additional > Network > Do not scan encrypted connections.

Any better?

Also,

This problem is already fixed by kaspersky. You need to download new program file from kaspersky website and install it and run a update using Google dns. If you are using windows 10 redstone 1607 you had to install kaspersky 2017 product.

facebook error happened due to inproper configuration of dns.

A. Set google DNS in settings of active network connection:

1. Press the Windows Logo + R on your keyboard simultaneously to open the Run Menu.

2. Type in 'ncpa.cpl' (without the single quotes) and press Enter.

3. Right click on the connection.

4. Choose properties

5. Scroll down to Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)

6. Choose Properties.

Please add Googles public DNS IP addresses below to the DNS Server section for "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)":

B. Perform in elevated cmd:

1.Hit the Windows Key + X to launch the Windows 8 Power options.

2. Choose Command Prompt (Admin). This will launch the command prompt.

3. Type in the following, pressing ENTER after each line:

netsh winsock reset

netsh int ip reset all

netsh winhttp reset proxy

ipconfig /flushdns

Restart the PC.

Now run another database update and check to see if the issue is resolved. 3. Reboot and check the issue.

To Fix this issues do follow me

1) Open Kapsersky 
2) At the left hand side at the bottom corner you get "settings" symbol click on it 
3) Click on "Additional"
5)  UnTick "Inject Script into Web traffic to Interact with Web Pages" 
6)  You Have now the Facebook page running 

To Fix this issues do follow me

1) Open Kapsersky 
3) Click on "Additional"
5)  UnTick "Inject Script into Web traffic to Interact with Web Pages" 
6)  You Have now the Facebook page running 

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.