hung11

Kaspersky SSL glitch with Firefox and Facebook

Agree, still not fixed definitively...

Same here on both machines. All goes wrong after clicking Facebook 'sign in'.

If I untick 'Inject Scripts' warning is displayed that compromises security. I have not done so.

Edited by Mud

Yes, I can confirm the problem still exists for me too.

I have the latest update, and the temporary fixes described earlier in this thread did not work for me.

I have tested a lot and found out:

Scan encrypted connection ON, Inject script ON : you can not load facebook.com, full of unknown texts

Scan encrypted connection ON, Inject script OFF: you can load facebook, but you can not upload files. You can upload images only.

Scan encrypted connection OFF, Inject script ON: everything back to normal, facebook works, upload files works.

This is my setting atm:

EHsXGUZ.png

Another thing is if you turn on Scan encrypted connection, Kaspersky will start asking block certiface or not on some random websites . Its weird.

Edited by hung11

I have tested a lot and found out:

Scan encrypted connection ON, Inject script ON : you can not load facebook.com, full of unknown texts

Scan encrypted connection ON, Inject script OFF: you can load facebook, but you can not upload files. You can upload images only.

Scan encrypted connection OFF, Inject script ON: everything back to normal, facebook works, upload files works.

This is my setting atm:

EHsXGUZ.png

Another thing is if you turn on Scan encrypted connection, Kaspersky will start asking block certiface or not on some random websites . Its weird.

Obviously, though, these are settings that should really be left on.

Hello!

We know about this issue - 1701320. Developers are investigating it.

Hello!

I still have this problem in Firefox - Facebook works fine in Edge and IE. Do you have a timescale for the fix?

I have been confronted with this same issue and it seems to have started two days ago. On a side note, I have had issues with uploading images to Facebook for about two weeks. Stopping Kaspersky briefly and CTRL+F5 to clear/reload after stopping allows me to upload. Strangely, once protection is started again, while remaining in-session (FF set to clear cache/cookies on close), I am still able to upload. If I close the browser and log in once more to FB, I run into the problem. I have to pause protection once more and repeat the process.

Hello!

I'm still having the problem. It started yesterday morning for me. Any idea when this will be fixed. I have Kaspersky Total Security.

Hello!

It looks like it is again another bug which will be fixed at least after month (my opinion) as previous bug with update-restart problems.... because another way it would have fixed already. Why Kaspersky smash their reputation?????

In Mozilla only the Facebook looks like a lot of cirillic text

(фпц·ю r▓▐&йi`№j╗╬3ЪqИMТ ╞r■яўЄ ╜═ZxА╧dЇ▐^f╙╛-░"4ЪR№GєО╧p─╧dlНя@$g`tD■╩5ФI┘ аyьЩTЁ0fF▒ъз3?·п~GHAы╫n@Ю┘\u:яt&&aЯq╕ЦD╖~РзnQg^ФEУyе)

In developers tool I can see hundreds of messages like this: (GET XHR https://ff.kis.scr.kaspersky-labs.com/09794...8981557783/from [HTTP/1.1 200 Request has been forbidden by antivirus 0мс])

It works well in Chrome but not in Mozilla. When I turned off the KIS for a minute Facebook started working perfectly. I turned on the KIS - Facebook has turned off.

Facebook is now working in Firefox for me on both Win XP and Win 10 - has there been a Kaspersky update?

Facebook is now working in Firefox for me on both Win XP and Win 10 - has there been a Kaspersky update?

I forced an update of KTS this morning and have found Facebook is working again. Need to monitor this over the next day or so as the original problem was intermittent.

In Mozilla only the Facebook looks like a lot of cirillic text

(фпц·ю r▓▐&йi`№j╗╬3ЪqИMТ ╞r■яўЄ ╜═ZxА╧dЇ▐^f╙╛-░"4ЪR№GєО╧p─╧dlНя@$g`tD■╩5ФI┘ аyьЩTЁ0fF▒ъз3?·п~GHAы╫n@Ю┘\u:яt&&aЯq╕ЦD╖~РзnQg^ФEУyе)

In developers tool I can see hundreds of messages like this: (GET XHR https://ff.kis.scr.kaspersky-labs.com/09794...8981557783/from [HTTP/1.1 200 Request has been forbidden by antivirus 0мс])

It works well in Chrome but not in Mozilla. When I turned off the KIS for a minute Facebook started working perfectly. I turned on the KIS - Facebook has turned off.

Should be already fixed. Update your virus definition database and you should be all set.

Should be already fixed. Update your virus definition database and you should be all set.

I have updated the database and I'm still having the problem with facebook not loading correctly in firefox. It has all of them strange looking letters across the screen.

Clear browser cache > reboot. Any better after that?

That seems to have fixed it. Hopefully it will keep working. Thanks.

Last night I downloaded the latest Kaspersky since I have WINDOWS 10. Since then, Chromium had tons of blocks and Chrome, Chromium and Firefox won't load anything Facebook. Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera work fine. I was able to load Facebook on Chrome by disabling Kaspersky but that didn't work for Chromium or Firefox. All I get for Facebook is the script.

post-599786-1465479872_thumb.jpg

This problem started happening to me this morning, just in Facebook on Chrome.

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64 Build 10586

Databases Release Date: Today, 7:23 AM

Application Version: 16.0.1.445 ©

Google Chrome Version 51.0.2704.84 m

Turning "Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages" off allows Facebook to work ok.

So this bug still exists, in some form or another.

post-599779-1465482075_thumb.jpg

Edited by kpatzsc

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.