I activate kapersky 1 week ago.it shows databases out of date .every time i updated it but its not working.i disable proxy server setting.already check system date and time.animated taskbar enabled.but it still not worked.help me out i attach report file please help me.

kasperskyupdatereport.txt

Welcome. Topic is moved from the incorrect forum section.

Please do the parts that you have not done yet:

How do you connect to the internet? Is your internet connection ok? Is your internet connection metered?

Reboot, then check system date/time correct, then Settings > Additional > Network > Proxy server > select Do Not use proxy server.

Are you on battery or main power? Settings > Performance > Uncheck Battery Saving.

Kaspersky Settings > Performance > uncheck Use Gaming Profile.

Is your Kaspersky license expiring in a few days?

If your license is a managed subscription, please click Subscription, located at lower right of the main Kaspersky window,

then click the "Update subscription status" button. Then start an Update.

If still no go, attach the Detailed update report.

Enable Log Non Critical Events: Settings > Additional > Reports and quarantine > check Log Non-critical events. Then do an update.

Main Kaspersky window, lower right, Show additional tools > right side, click Reports > upper right > Detailed reports, upper left > dropdown > Update,

select the current entry > right-middle > click Details > Save icon at upper right >

Save, name the file and save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.

If the file is too large to upload, then zip it (right click, send to > compressed zipped folder) and upload the zip.

Disable Log Non Critical Events when done.

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth (6th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

All setting done but again its database out of date...

Hello mate,

Can you try posting this.

Additional tools,

reports

Detailed reports

Click on the drop down(upper left)

Choose update.

Try to check the update. and give us a screenshot.

like this.

post-569753-1460941497_thumb.png

post-569753-1460941505_thumb.png

Also, plus the post above,

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth (6th) Important topic.

I added getsysteminfo log file. And i attach report details.everyday my kaspersky internet security shows databases out of date.

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...49d8f94d3cc2d97

I couldn't open the link for the GSI. Wait for someone to check it for you for more info.

regarding the txt file and the image you posted.

It seems like they completed.....

On the image you posted, can you click on details at the bottom of the right pane?

I placed a pic like that...

Now about the txt you sent... Why was it dated 04/14/2016?

can you check your system date please? :D

Or submit a new log for it....

If everything we do here seems to frustrate you because of the time it takes for us to reply.. You can always reinstall haha

I have one question .kaspersky databse need daily update or not ? Because when i update it next day it shows databases are out of date.

It checks for update regularly. Depending on it's settings.

After 2 days without updates, it's going to say "database are out of date" then extremely then obsolete.

Or how to disable it for 1 month
You don't.

The only important post in this thread is post #8 from richbuff. Please re-visit that post #8 and click on the service pack 1 instructions.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.