Sign in to follow this  
Kamin Karim

Internet Explorer not working [In progress]

Hi,

I am facing issue regarding Internet Explorer is not working on user end. End users used a customized t24 application which is accessible on internet explorer via a proxy setting. currently Internet explorer is not working kindly guide I have added the link of application in trusted web in KES policy on KSC10 server.

please guide what option still need to be enable from KSC10 in policy so application run smoothly attached below is for your reference

thank you

post-566980-1460035372_thumb.jpg

post-566980-1460035402_thumb.jpg

post-566980-1460035407_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kami 786

Hi,

I am facing issue regarding Internet Explorer is not working on user end. End users used a customized t24 application which is accessible on internet explorer via a proxy setting. currently Internet explorer is not working kindly guide I have added the link of application in trusted web in KES policy on KSC10 server.

please guide what option still need to be enable from KSC10 in policy so application run smoothly attached below is for your reference

thank you

Hello.

From the screenshots, it can be seen that Internet Explorer is working but the page is unaccessible.

Please clarify how this behavior is affected by KES. Does it start opening properly once you disable KES? If you disable protection? Any certain protection component? Please check and let us know the result.

Thank you.

Hello.

From the screenshots, it can be seen that Internet Explorer is working but the page is unaccessible.

Please clarify how this behavior is affected by KES. Does it start opening properly once you disable KES? If you disable protection? Any certain protection component? Please check and let us know the result.

Thank you.

Hi,

It was previously working fine and i have try to disable network attack blocker and then also try to run the web application on internet explorer but still the same issue and when i disable KES protection it start working again

thank you

Hi,

It was previously working fine and i have try to disable network attack blocker and then also try to run the web application on internet explorer but still the same issue and when i disable KES protection it start working again

thank you

Hi,

Could you please try to disable components one-by-one and reproduce the problem. We need to know what component could be initiate a problem.

Thank you!

Hi,

thank you

Check if that site works on different TCP ports, I've seen some sites that launch a Java applet that opens other ports (not 80 or 443), you can use Performance Monitor or netstat while Kaspersky is disabled to see if that happens, if it does then you'll need to add an exception in the kaspersky firewall rules.

Check if that site works on different TCP ports, I've seen some sites that launch a Java applet that opens other ports (not 80 or 443), you can use Performance Monitor or netstat while Kaspersky is disabled to see if that happens, if it does then you'll need to add an exception in the kaspersky firewall rules.

Kaspersky firewall is OFF in my policy

thank you

Kaspersky firewall is OFF in my policy

thank you

Please follow the suggestions above to check which component causes the issue. Does it reproduce when you turn off every component but do not select "Disable protection", and keep KES running?

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.