kpcz

MDM Push notifications not working after new push cert.

Hello.

We have KSC with MDM installed. Everything worked fine since apple push certificate expired. After adding a new certificate, the devices that were working with old push cert does not work with the new certificate - device status is not updated in MDM and I cannot manage the devices. IF I add a new apple device to MDM now, the status updates and everything works fine with that device.

Does it mean that after after new push certificate is added to the KSC, I must reinstall kaspersky agent to all MDM devices? Or am I missing something?

Thanks.

MDM v. 10.2.575

KSC v. 10.2.434.

Hello.

We have KSC with MDM installed. Everything worked fine since apple push certificate expired. After adding a new certificate, the devices that were working with old push cert does not work with the new certificate - device status is not updated in MDM and I cannot manage the devices. IF I add a new apple device to MDM now, the status updates and everything works fine with that device.

Does it mean that after after new push certificate is added to the KSC, I must reinstall kaspersky agent to all MDM devices? Or am I missing something?

Thanks.

MDM v. 10.2.575

KSC v. 10.2.434.

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Try removing existing agents connected to MDM that do not work then restart pc and then add Kaspersky agents to MDM again.

:supercool:

HI. I am talking about iPads and iPhones, so that means i need to remove agents from all iPhones and iPads, and then install them once again to devices (send emails with agent installations links to all user)? That does not sound quite right. As If I remove KAV agent from a iphone all configuration profiles issued via KSC also will be removed.

HI. I am talking about iPads and iPhones, so that means i need to remove agents from all iPhones and iPads, and then install them once again to devices (send emails with agent installations links to all user)? That does not sound quite right. As If I remove KAV agent from a iphone all configuration profiles issued via KSC also will be removed.

Hi,

Well seems something is not right, what versions do you have installed?

You said when you added new apple all was Ok, that's why i said disconnect then reconnect.

versions are:

MDM v. 10.2.575

KSC v. 10.2.434.

Yes I can add new devices and everything is fine. How can I disconnect and reconnect without removing the Kaspersky agent from the device? now the forced sync fails. It looks like it tries to use old apple push certificate, despite the new one is added to KSC.

versions are:

MDM v. 10.2.575

KSC v. 10.2.434.

Yes I can add new devices and everything is fine. How can I disconnect and reconnect without removing the Kaspersky agent from the device? now the forced sync fails. It looks like it tries to use old apple push certificate, despite the new one is added to KSC.

Hi

Configuring The Mobile Device Connection Settings

To ensure synchronization of mobile devices with the Administration Server before the Kaspersky Security 10 for Mobile

installation, you need to configure the connection settings for mobile devices in the Administration Server properties.

To configure connection settings for mobile devices in the Administration Server properties, follow the steps below:

1.In the console tree, select the Administration Server to which the mobile devices will be connected.

2.Open the context menu and select the Properties command.

The Administration Server settings window opens.

3.Open the Settings section.

4.In the Administration Server connection settings section, select the Open port for mobile devices check box.

5.In the Port for mobile devices field, specify the port which will be used by the Administration Server for connection of mobile devices.

Port 13292 is used by default. If the check box is cleared or the port is specified incorrectly, devices will be unable to connect to the server and transmit or

receive data.

Installing The Administration Plug-In For Kaspersky Security For Mobile.

To gain access to the application administration interface via Kaspersky Security Center, you need to install the administration plug-in for Kaspersky Security 10 for Mobile on the administrator's workstation.

Preparing For Application Installation 25

To install the administration plug-in for Kaspersky Security 10 for Mobile, copy klcfinst.exe, the plug-in installation file, from the application distribution kit and run it on the administrator's workstation.

The installation is performed by the wizard, and you do not need to configure the settings.

To check that the plug-in for Kaspersky Security 10 for Mobile is installed, you can view the list of the installed application administration plug-ins in the Advanced section in the Administration Server Properties window.