andrewmm

Endpoint Security 10 unistalation, i need to uninstall this program [Solved]

Hello,

I would like to uninstall Endpoint Security 10 for a few reasons and i can't uninstall because i did not set up a password and it is asking me for one so i can uninstall. is there a default password?

I want to uninstall because:

1: its not compatible with windows 10

2: i already have an antivirus

3: i don't use it

is there any way i can access the password or change it or bypass it? or is there any default password?

Hi,

You can use kavremover to uninstall latest KES10.

Run it with -nodetect key and choose a product.

BR

Hi,

You can use kavremover to uninstall latest KES10.

Run it with -nodetect key and choose a product.

BR

thanks for the idea but that doesn't work either.

post-591949-1457795186_thumb.png

Hello,

I would like to uninstall Endpoint Security 10 for a few reasons and i can't uninstall because i did not set up a password and it is asking me for one so i can uninstall. is there a default password?

I want to uninstall because:

1: its not compatible with windows 10

2: i already have an antivirus

3: i don't use it

is there any way i can access the password or change it or bypass it? or is there any default password?

Hello,

please state the full version of AV.

Thank you.

Hello,

please state the full version of AV.

Thank you.

the full name is Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows, i installed the remover but that doesn't work and i need a password to uninstall the program.

the full name is Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows, i installed the remover but that doesn't work and i need a password to uninstall the program.

We mean, for instance, 10.2.4.674.

Which do you have ?

Thank you.

We mean, for instance, 10.2.4.674.

Which do you have ?

Thank you.

Kaseya Antivirus powered by Kaspersky: 10.2.1.23

that is the one i use but when i looked for the Endpoint Security 10 version i couldn't find it, i want to uninstall Endpoint Security 10 not Kaseya Antivirus.

Edited by andrewmm

Kaseya Antivirus powered by Kaspersky: 10.2.1.23

that is the one i use but when i looked for the Endpoint Security 10 version i couldn't find it, i want to uninstall Endpoint Security 10 not Kaseya Antivirus.

We must notify you that there is the newest version which is compatible with Windows 10.

Thank you.

We must notify you that there is the newest version which is compatible with Windows 10.

Thank you.

thanks for notifying me about the new version

Edited by andrewmm

thanks for notifying me about the new version

but installing a new version doesn't uninstall the old so this didn't help at all

Thank you.

Hey thanks so much for nothing. I downloaded a force uninstaller that can bypass anything: like passwords, Required programs, etc.

your help was worthless

Hi,

Please run kavremover utility at OS safe mode(with no additional keys).

Please inform us about result.

Thank you!

Hi,

Please run kavremover utility at OS safe mode(with no additional keys).

Please inform us about result.

Thank you!

thanks, i deleted the files manually in safe mode and went into normal mode and ran the remover and it worked but i forgot about the remover and now i can install windows 10. the other person that tried to help me suggested things that didn't work for me, thank you so much. not the other guy lol.

thanks, i deleted the files manually in safe mode and went into normal mode and ran the remover and it worked but i forgot about the remover and now i can install windows 10. the other person that tried to help me suggested things that didn't work for me, thank you so much. not the other guy lol.

Thank you for your feedback.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.