Has the 2016 MR1 version been pulled? On the Kaspersky UK download site only Version 2016 (16.0.0.614abcd) is available?

Yes its listed there but not on the main Kaspersky site when you click through Product Updates and it was certainly there 2 days ago.

Yes it has been pulled but not from all sites.

Anyone got any information why, I am running it on three computers and have not had any problems.

Also,

Anyone got any information why, I am running it on three computers and have not had any problems.

Because:

Microsoft released the update for IE, where another algorithm has been implemented in checking certificates.

Since IE update shows the error invalid certificate for all our installation packages that were signed after 1 January. The publication team decided to remove

all affected packages on the website until the error is corrected, because a lot of customers use IE. The error is corrected with revision B to MR1.

It will re-appear soon, somewhere around when the patch is integrated with the installer.

It will re-appear soon, somewhere around when the patch is integrated with the installer.

Thanks for the update, I notice that patch B has now been implemented.

where to download 16.0.1.445?

i wanted to reinstalled kis so i downloaded setup file from kaspersky web site but it installed 16.0.0.614 and running update is not installing a new build.

Wi'll the 614 version automatic be updated too the 445 version? I have installed the 614 version today but it isn't updating too the 445 version.

Greats,

r.nuis

Automatic upgrade to higher build numbers does not happen.

Higher build numbers need to be done by download and install the new, higher build number installer. It has been this way since Moses was a pup.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message. .

The latest version to download KAV is the 16.0.0.614abcd.

What happened to version 16.0.1.445 b?

We must return to the previous version due to the constant restart after each updates?

Edited by guilijan

We must return to the previous version due to the constant restart after each updates?

You can keep using 16.0.1.445b.

No solution to the reboot bug on the User end, unfortunately. The bug will hopefully be fixed by Patch C in late April, about 5 weeks from now, according to Kaspersky.

For me, I've only had to restart my Win 7 desktop once a day. I let it sleep overnight and it demands a reboot after the first update of the day, then it's good for the day. It's mildly annoying, but far more benign than some of the previous Kaspersky bugs.

You can keep using 16.0.1.445b.

No solution to the reboot bug on the User end, unfortunately. The bug will hopefully be fixed by Patch C in late April, about 5 weeks from now, according to Kaspersky.

For me, I've only had to restart my Win 7 desktop once a day. I let it sleep overnight and it demands a reboot after the first update of the day, then it's good for the day. It's mildly annoying, but far more benign than some of the previous Kaspersky bugs.

OK until the bug is fixed (restart at least once per day) I returned to version 16.0.0.614 (e)

Edited by guilijan

I have KIS ver 16.0.0.614 (f) installed on my Windows 10 Pro, and want to know if it is the latest version

I am curious because as per http://support.kaspersky.com/12139#block0, the latest version should be 16.0.1.445

P.S. I've followed all the instructions to install the maintenance update but the version still shows up as 16.0.0.614

Edited by testuserxperia

There appears or appeared to be problems with the above latest version when I search the forum threads. Have these now all been solved and is it safe to install this latest version?

I note that richbuff has given a "download" box which can be clicked onto in a recent thread on compatibility with Kaspersky and Firefox. If I hadn't have seen this then the only other way to install the latest version would be to use Don Pelotas article at the top of the forum page but this seems to take me to the KLab page on which it lists 16.0.614(abcd) and not 16.0.1.445

Has this link in the D Pelotas article not been changed for a good reason? You can understand why anyone might be concerned about downloading 16.0.1.445 when there seems to be this difference between richbuff's download box and recommendations and the D Pelotas article

If 16.0.1.445 is now problem free does it not make sense to give a link to this version in the D Pelotas articles?

Finally if I currently have no problems with 15.0.0.614(f) is there any advantage in downloading the latest version?

Thanks

mikethebike

Merged.

No software is completely "problem free".

16.0.1.445 includes some fixes for issues that occur in 16.0.614.

16.0.1.445 has not been officially released in some regions, such as in Germany.

When the global release is complete, links in the Important topics will be updated.

You can use either one, depending on what you like. Both are ok/fine/safe to use.

I simply want to know when 16.0.0.614 is fixed and available for download.

I've read all of the merged and closed threads and cannot seem to find the simple answer

What is the current official version of KIS for USA?

The sticky thread says "Download the latest Kaspersky product updates, Latest version is 2016 (16.0.1.445)"

I know this reboot issue is a problem for most everyone so can a correct sticky thread be put up? The current one says 16.0.1.445 but the links inside now take you to 16.0.0.614

I was using 16.0.1.445b and started getting a reboot notice after every update. this became annoying so

I uninstalled and put in 16.0.0.614f and now the problem has fixed itself

I LIKED 16.0.1.445b and wish to continue with it when it is FIXED. How will I know when the sticky threads are not even correct?

Thank you

Edited by FaFaPhooey

Will an updated 16.0.1.445 version be available here when it is fixed? How will i know it's fixed?

Uninstalling and reinstalling is a major pain and quite frustrating

http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/english/homeuser/kis2016/

---------------------------------------------

//edit: Merged, and replied:

No software is completely "problem free".

16.0.1.445 includes some fixes for issues that occur in 16.0.614.

16.0.1.445 has not been officially released in some regions, such as in Germany.

When the global release is complete, links in the Important topics will be updated.

You can use either one, depending on what you like. Both are ok/fine/safe to use.

Edited by richbuff

Is KAV 16.0.1.445 removed ? I had no problem finding it before but now it seems it has been removed from the website...

Yes, 2016MR1 has been temporally retired from KL official site until upcoming Patch C, late April...

Hi

I would like to know what the latest version number is for KIS16, because the numbers I'm seeing on the Kasp website are confusing me, which leads to a couple of questions.

First, the second important topic above, in this forum, shows that the latest version number is 16.0.1.445; appearing in this particular forum suggests that this number relates specifically to KIS16. However, I am using Kaspersky Total security which has exactly the same version number (but ends with 'b'). Therefore, does kasp use the same latest version number for all its latest products (such as KTS16, KIS Multi device, KIS)?

Second, clicking the link in the second important topic leads to a link to download the latest kasp products, which leads to a page showing various products. Clicking the link for KTS multi device leads to a download page showing the version number 16.0.0.614abcd; furthermore, clicking the links for KIS and Kasp Antivirus, shows exactly the same latest version numbers. This suggests that the same version number is used for all latest products. However, why then am I seeing 16...445b (MR1) on my product?

Basically, I would just like to know first, what the latest version number is for KIS16 - Multi device, and second, from where I can download it if it's not 16...614. I'm asking for a friend who has just installed the 30 day trial version of KIS16 Multi Device, which shows it's version number as 16...614 but ends with 'f' (further on than the 'd' offered in the links mentioned above).

I am confused to say the least.

Thanks.

Edited by totallybaffled

The current version available for download is 16.0.0.614. The notation you're seeing on the Important Topics appears to be old information. If you follow that download link further, it will take you to the .614 version. The 16.0.1.445 version was available for a while but has been removed for some reason.