After checking the forum for the past few weeks, I decided that it was probably safe to upgrade to KAV 2016 from KAV 15.0.2.361(d). I went to the Kaspersky USA site and downloaded the latest version - KAV 16.0.0.614abcd. That seemed odd; I thought there was a later version.

I returned to the Forum. Sure enough, Important Item #3 by Don Pelotas lists 16.0.1.445 as the latest. I followed the link in Don's post and was taken to another Kaspersky site where the latest download is - 16.0.0.614abcd.

What is the latest version? Has 16.0.1.445 been withdrawn (due to problems)? When will it be safe to upgrade?

I do NOT want to do several upgrades to KAV 2016. I have four computers at three different geographical locations for which I am responsible. I want to upgrade to a stable release of KAV and put the matter to bed for the next year. That is why I waited until now to upgrade.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.