Sign in to follow this  
Ultra Male

KIS Multi Device License question

so if I have more than one computer but they're all mine, on how many computers is my KIS Multi Device license valid to be installed on? or do they mean 1 computer / 1 mobile device? how does this licensing system work?

You can use any combination that does not exceed the capacity for that license.

I still don't understand

The license says: Kaspersky Internet Security - multi device - 2016 (2 Years, 1 device)

Does 1 device mean 1 computer and one mobile phone?

From where did you purchase your license?

Something is not right because if indeed it is a multi device license, it should be for 2 or more devices, or most likely 3 or 5 devices and should state so. If it is indeed a mutli device license and states it is for only 1 device, then you should contact support and/or the seller.

As stated earlier, multi-device means more than one device, device being PC, Tablet or smart phone, etc. or any combination of those that match the stated number of devices.

If it was me, I would contact Kaspersky support via my.kaspersky.com as license issue are not forum solvable.

From where did you purchase your license?

Something is not right because if indeed it is a multi device license, it should be for 2 or more devices, or most likely 3 or 5 devices and should state so. If it is indeed a mutli device license and states it is for only 1 device, then you should contact support and/or the seller.

As stated earlier, multi-device means more than one device, device being PC, Tablet or smart phone, etc. or any combination of those that match the stated number of devices.

If it was me, I would contact Kaspersky support via my.kaspersky.com as license issue are not forum solvable.

This is where I bought it from:

http://me.kaspersky.com/en/multi-device-security

Well, according to that site, it is possible to purchase 1 device, 2 years. You also have the option to purchase 2, 3, 4, or 5 devices from the drop down menu.

If one device, 2 years is what you purchased, then you are most likely only allowed to have the license activated for only one device, be it either PC, Mac, or Android phone or tablet.

Kaspersky support will have the definitive answer.

Well, according to that site, it is possible to purchase 1 device, 2 years. You also have the option to purchase 2, 3, 4, or 5 devices from the drop down menu.

If one device, 2 years is what you purchased, then you are most likely only allowed to have the license activated for only one device, be it either PC, Mac, or Android phone or tablet.

Kaspersky support will have the definitive answer.

Right, I submitted a support ticket

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.