Sign in to follow this  
ragtimebetty

Unable to scan

Every time I go to scan my computer it just says [previous scan failed] and then the refresh circle keeps going, this is on all 3 main types of scans.

It is up to date

I have forced shut it down and re-opened

I have restarted

This has been ongoing for a week

Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the third (3rd) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Also,

I may have the answer.

The scan will fail if you have a corrupted file. Try scanning each folder to see where the corrupted file is. That's what I did and I found the corrupted file. Re-Downloaded it.

Then run the scan again. Fixed my problem.

Also,

I may have the answer.

The scan will fail if you have a corrupted file. Try scanning each folder to see where the corrupted file is. That's what I did and I found the corrupted file. Re-Downloaded it.

Then run the scan again. Fixed my problem.

My full scan will not finish either. Please tell this computer novice where the folders are for me to scan. Thank you.

Welcome. 1. Please pass your mouse cursor over the red K tray icon and tell us the full, complete name and version number of your Kaspersky product.

2. What is the error message when you try to scan?

3. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth (6th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.