Sign in to follow this  
Anjana

Back up Error [In progress]

Hi,

one of our client getting following error message when run the backup. also in that server sql server CPU usage and KLserver usage is getting high(40 and 45). server is getting freeze. there are 2000 client connected to that server.

post-381212-1454411171_thumb.jpg

Hi,

one of our client getting following error message when run the backup. also in that server sql server CPU usage and KLserver usage is getting high(40 and 45). server is getting freeze. there are 2000 client connected to that server.

Hello.

Are you using the pre-existing SQL server? Have you tried increasing the database size?

Thank you.

Hi,

Hello

I think you don't have free space on Drive that you want to write backup files.

Please check it and then run backup task

Hello.

Are you using the pre-existing SQL server? Have you tried increasing the database size?

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for reply. they are using free sql express which include in Kaspersky setup. we check the database size now it over 10GB(KAV.mdb). i think that free version limit is 10GB. now we edit administrator events and policy event. but data base size is same. can we increase event size(please see the attached image.) did you know how to delete database file? because we install SQL management studio now we can see the table details and others. is it possible?

they have much enough free space in C and D drive

post-381212-1454472780_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anjana Wickramaraja

Hi,

Thank you for reply. they are using free sql express which include in Kaspersky setup. we check the database size now it over 10GB(KAV.mdb). i think that free version limit is 10GB. now we edit administrator events and policy event. but data base size is same. can we increase event size(please see the attached image.) did you know how to delete database file? because we install SQL management studio now we can see the table details and others. is it possible?

they have much enough free space in C and D drive

Hello,

you can decrease the number of events in the tab.

Thank you.

Hello,

you can decrease the number of events in the tab.

Thank you.

hi,

Thanks for the reply. if we decrease the number of event, is it getting corrupted? because that customer didn't have kaspersky backup for last two months.

Thank you

Hi,

Can you please provide us a GSI 6.0 report from this machine?

BR

sorry for delay, i tried to get GSI report but server is getting stuck.. cpu usage 100%. both sqlserver and kasperskt administration server is get cpu 50% and 40%. i tried to clear event list but it getting stuck and console getting time out. then i install sql management studio. after that i see some table records(event table) getting 2 million records. can i delete that records by using sql command and?

USE Databasename;

GO

DELETE TOP (100000)

FROM

WHERE

GO

Hi,

Can you clarify if you have KSC stopped, cpu usage became normal?

Do you have any tasks running while problem occured?

BR

Hi,

Can you clarify if you have KSC stopped, cpu usage became normal?

Do you have any tasks running while problem occured?

BR

Hi,

When we stop the admin server services all process/cpu getting normal.we stop all scan and update task.

Edited by Anjana Wickramaraja

hi,

Thanks for the reply. if we decrease the number of event, is it getting corrupted? because that customer didn't have kaspersky backup for last two months.

Thank you

Hello,

if you will decrease number of events then the database size will decrease too.

Thank you.

Hello,

if you will decrease number of events then the database size will decrease too.

Thank you.

Hi,

you mean,

Administration server property event size(5000000) or each event property display size?

Thank you.

Hi,

you mean,

Administration server property event size(5000000) or each event property display size?

Thank you.

Hello.

The value is "Maximum number of events stored in the database" which can be found in the Administration server properties, "Event storage" tab.

Thank you.

Hello.

The value is "Maximum number of events stored in the database" which can be found in the Administration server properties, "Event storage" tab.

Thank you.

i will do it,

what about deleting records by using sql management studio.

Thank you.

i will do it,

what about deleting records by using sql management studio.

Thank you.

When you decrease the amount of stored events in KSC, the excess should be removed automatically. Modifying the KSC database using any means other than KSC (or the klsql utility for running scripts when provided by support representatives) is not supported.

Thank you.

When you decrease the amount of stored events in KSC, the excess should be removed automatically. Modifying the KSC database using any means other than KSC (or the klsql utility for running scripts when provided by support representatives) is not supported.

Thank you.

HI,

ok, thank for the information.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.