Alencar

Upgrade KSC10.0.3361 to KSC SP1 d [In progress]

in an attempt to upgrade the version of KSC does not start the console and in the logs I visualized this error:

Restart due to database connection error. #1955 Invalid typecast, source='fts_file_get_all_ua_hosts_and_groups'

I found this topic forum but I could not understand because it is in Russian.

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showt...nvalid+typecast

Someone help me?

Hi Alencar,

Today i faced that issue and found solution by using KL Account switch utility. I don't know why did this happen but resolved the issue.

Thank You!

Hi Alencar,

Today i faced that issue and found solution by using KL Account switch utility. I don't know why did this happen but resolved the issue.

Thank You!

tks bro

I run the utility, stopped the SQL service and "administration server"> changed the account to "local system"> ran the "KL Account switch utility" and also switched to "local system"> when finished the utility, I started the SQL service and after the service the "administration server"

The error is still ... you updated on what version of KSC? :dash1:

Hello,

KSC 10.0.3361 to KSC 10 SP1. One thing i missed as I connected the console by un-checking the check box USE SSL connection :ao:

Thank You!

$id = gwmi Win32_Service -Filter "Name LIKE 'kladminserver'" | select -expand ProcessId

netstat -ano| out-string -stream| select-string $id

Run these commands in powershell on server with KSC

Are there any results?

Run these commands in powershell on server with KSC

Are there any results?

unfortunately the client chose to perform installation of "zero", ruling out the possibility of restoring from backup because of this problem that happened.

Thank you for your attention.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.