salva

Admin kit can't find a certificate

I have installed KAV administration kit 5.0.409.0 on my Win2003 server and MSDE with success but the administration kit can’t find a certificate. (C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Administration Kit\cert)

How do I create a certificate?

I have tried to reinstall the newest netagent but with same result

-Salva

Does this occur after you first start the Admin Kit? Are you given the option to download the cert from the server and this fails?

Does this occur after you first start the Admin Kit? Are you given the option to download the cert from the server and this fails?

Yes, after I start the admin kit or trying to log on, it ask if I want to download the certifikit but it can't find the file

Does there exist a shared folder named cert in the C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Admin Kit folder and does it contain files klserver.prk and klserver.cer?

Does there exist a shared folder named cert in the C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Admin Kit folder and does it contain files klserver.prk and klserver.cer?

No, only msxsl.exe a bunch of DLL files and chm...

No folders as I have on my other server.

I installed MSDE (not KAV's MSDE) succesfully and installed KAV admin kit without any problems. But when I start ADMIN kit it ask for the .cert file but can't find it.

Maybe I should install KAV's MSDE??