indico

Password check dialog / KLAdmin password? [In progress]

Hi, I am trying to disable the BadUSB-protection and is prompted to enter a user name and password. What is this user name and password?

The text mentions KLAdmin as username but whats the password for that account (and what kind of account is it actually referring to)?

post-444239-1445207659_thumb.jpg

Hi, I am trying to disable the BadUSB-protection and is prompted to enter a user name and password. What is this user name and password?

The text mentions KLAdmin as username but whats the password for that account (and what kind of account is it actually referring to)?

Hi,

Are you beta-testing it with Security Center deployed?

Thank You!

Hi,

Are you beta-testing it with Security Center deployed?

Thank You!

Hmm, we have KES10 SP1 MR1 deployed normally through KSC10 but the beta doesn't say I am under a policy.

Hmm, we have KES10 SP1 MR1 deployed normally through KSC10 but the beta doesn't say I am under a policy.

Please try to disable password protection through the policy.

Thank You!

Hi to all.

I've the same problem! But I dont' have KSC and I can't change policy! Do you know the password for the user "KLAdmin"?

Unfortunately, I can't unistall it or stop it!

Thank you!

Hi to all.

I've the same problem! But I dont' have KSC and I can't change policy! Do you know the password for the user "KLAdmin"?

Unfortunately, I can't unistall it or stop it!

Thank you!

Hi, nobody can help?

Hi,

have you tried to use the suggestion form Evgeny Medvedev?

What was the result?

Thank you!

I don't have KSC installed so I can't change the policy..if I try to disable password protection on the KES it asks me the password again and I can't change it

So,no password was assigned via policy but KES requieres password anyway?

Is it true, that KES was installaed at blank system and any previous KES version was not installed?

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.