Hi

I noticed these three problems today, which occurred the other day, as seen in the screenshots. Do I need to be checking or doing something now as a result of the problems updating?

post-442040-1444750089_thumb.pngpost-442040-1444750098_thumb.png

Thanks

Update Issues:

1. Reboot then check computer date and time. Correct if necessary.

2. Check Settings > Additional > Appearance > Enable Icon Animation

3. Check Settings > Additional > Network > Proxy Server Settings > Do Not Use Proxy Server.

4. Scheduled scans and updates while on battery power use considerable resources. If using a laptop check Settings > Performance > Battery Saving

5. If your license is a managed subscription, please click “Manage Subscription”, located at lower-right of the main Kaspersky window, click the "Update Subscription Status" button, then start an update.

If steps 1-5 have not solved your update issue:

6. Run the Update Report: Main Screen > Show Additional Tools > Reports > Detailed Reports. In the left-hand pane (drop-down box), select Update, click on the most recent entry in the list, then click Details in the lower right-hand pane.

Next, click the SAVE icon in the upper-right (next to SEARCH box), name the file and save to the desktop.

Within the forum, click the "Add Reply" > Browse, locate the saved file and click upload.

7. A GSI Report may provide additional clues: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=915

Hi

Thank you for your detailed response but I wonder some things.

1. I must apologise because I now realise that I've put my post in the wrong section. I'm using KTS16, therefore, do your numbered responses apply equally to KTS16 as well as KIS?

2. Does the error code shown in s/shot 1 identify the exact cause of the problem for that specific update attempt?

3. Updates have installed appropriately after the three problem entries, therefore, would this suggest that any problem has already been rectified?

Thanks

Edited by totallybaffled

Hopefully, you are back to normal. If not, check the numbered items for solutions and post back.

Hi

I've done the numbers as instructed. Please find the report, as per your instructions (hope I've done it properly).

1.txt

Thanks

PS I can supply a GSI if required but I'll have to do it tomorrow. Thanks

Edited by totallybaffled

It looks like that update completed correctly. Post back if any further issues.

It looks like that update completed correctly. Post back if any further issues.

OK, thank you.

You're Welcome!

Edited by richbuff
I am glad that this is resolved. This is closed as resolved; please post anew if need be. :)