miejas

Error 27300 [In progress]

Hello,

Upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 with KES10SP1 installed. Since KES10SP1 does not work with Windows 10 and I cannot uninstall it, I tried to install this update. However, half way the setup, I get a warning: "Error 27300. Error installing driver kl1.sys_X64_NT602". The setup rolls back and a final message is given that setup encoutered an fatal error en was rolled back.

What can I do to get this running again?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

miejas

edit: This probably needs to be moved to the proper subforum. Sorry!

edit2: Attached the install log.

kl_install_2015_09_18_15_14_51.7z

Edited by miejas

Hello,

Upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 with KES10SP1 installed. Since KES10SP1 does not work with Windows 10 and I cannot uninstall it, I tried to install this update. However, half way the setup, I get a warning: "Error 27300. Error installing driver kl1.sys_X64_NT602". The setup rolls back and a final message is given that setup encoutered an fatal error en was rolled back.

What can I do to get this running again?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

miejas

edit: This probably needs to be moved to the proper subforum. Sorry!

edit2: Attached the install log.

Pls answer for some questions:

1. What version of windows 8.1 did you have?(Ultimate or Enterprise or some else)

2. If i understood correctly you tried remove KES 10 Sp1 after update to windows 10 from control panel? If yes pls provide us uninstall logs.

3. Could you clarify your case, by what method you update 8.1 to 10?(iso image, usb-flash drive or by windows update service)

Same here. The following steps fixed it for me.

Go to Safe Mode, run the KAVremover on ALL kaspersky products, including network agent. Reboot, check again in safe mode. When all is clear, reboot to normal mode and do your install as an admin.

I formatted in the end. The Windows upgrade process didn't run as well apparently. There were a number of other things not working, so the decision was quickly made...

The beta runs well now :)

I formatted in the end. The Windows upgrade process didn't run as well apparently. There were a number of other things not working, so the decision was quickly made...

The beta runs well now :)

Hi,

Thank You for the information provided!

Hi!

Same problem here, but different driver....

I cant re install the program anymore...

Any help?

Hello,

please specify a product name that you try to install.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.