Sign in to follow this  
pestocat

Windows 10 Install from 8.1, error code 0x800704DD - 0x90016.

I'm trying download the iso file for upgrading Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I get error code 0x800704DD - 0x90016. Some suggestions on Microsoft web site are to uninstall any anti virus software. I have Kaspersky Internet Security. Any suggestions?

I'm trying download the iso file for upgrading Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I get error code 0x800704DD - 0x90016. Some suggestions on Microsoft web site are to uninstall any anti virus software. I have Kaspersky Internet Security. Any suggestions?

Please uninstall Kaspersky > reboot > upgrade to the new Windows operating system > reboot > install all Windows 10 updates > reboot > re-install Kaspersky > activate with your current activation code > reboot > updated databases > reboot.

Any better after that?

Problem solved, I downloaded the iso at a different PC, no issues.

Thank you,

Please uninstall Kaspersky > reboot > upgrade to the new Windows operating system > reboot > install all Windows 10 updates > reboot > re-install Kaspersky > activate with your current activation code > reboot > updated databases > reboot.

Any better after that?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.