j.guillot

Beta Testing Period [In progress]

I noticed in the topic for downloading the beta that "Testing is scheduled for 01.09.2015 - 30.09.2015."

Does this mean that after September, if the final version is not released, this beta will stop working? I ask because I want to move computers to Windows 10 but I don't want to install it and then have to roll back after the end of September.

I noticed in the topic for downloading the beta that "Testing is scheduled for 01.09.2015 - 30.09.2015."

Does this mean that after September, if the final version is not released, this beta will stop working? I ask because I want to move computers to Windows 10 but I don't want to install it and then have to roll back after the end of September.

Sorry, after Beta testing need to delete this versions of product because license key will not valid. But I hope we will extend Beta testing till 30.10.2015

Sorry, after Beta testing need to delete this versions of product because license key will not valid. But I hope we will extend Beta testing till 30.10.2015

And our current paid license will not work on the beta? We must use the beta key?

Yes you must use beta key. Commercial keys will not work with beta

Beta version of product isn't support Commercial keys

Any word yet on whether or not the beta testing period has been extended?

Any word yet on whether or not the beta testing period has been extended?

Planned date of the end is 30.10.2015

Planned date of the end is 30.10.2015

Thank you. Do you know when the non-beta version will be released? Again, I'm trying to see if I can upgrade to Windows 10 and use the beta version until the actual version comes out. That way I am always protected.

Thank you. Do you know when the non-beta version will be released? Again, I'm trying to see if I can upgrade to Windows 10 and use the beta version until the actual version comes out. That way I am always protected.

I suggest you wait technical release of KES and then to migrate to Win10

p.s.

Beta key will be work till technical release, but do not forget that you cant upgrade KES (Beta) to KES (TR) in this case you will need to uninstall KES (Beta) then install KES (TR)

I suggest you wait technical release of KES and then to migrate to Win10

p.s.

Beta key will be work till technical release, but do not forget that you cant upgrade KES (Beta) to KES (TR) in this case you will need to uninstall KES (Beta) then install KES (TR)

Do you have any updates on the technical release date for a version of KES that will support Windows 10?

I Have licence for all PC in my work but change all pc for new (all have windows 10), i go to put version beta. Do you extend period for licence for no beta version?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.