jhy2a

Windows 10 KSC10 support [In progress]

So, I just got off the phone with Tech Support asking about deploying KES to a few machines we have installed Windows 10 on.

These machines are in our IT office and are being used by the IT staff. I was informed by Kaspersky Tech Support that a version

of KSC and KES that is compatible with Windows 10 will not be available until December. The tech then said a Beta version will

be available later today but that of course the only support will be through the forum. I talked my boss into letting us switch from

Symantec to Kaspersky because I believe it is a better product, but Windows 10 was released at the end of July. 5 months to come

up with a version that works with a new OS is ridiculous. Furthermore, your home version does work with Windows 10. Now, I can

understand the fact that the home version does not have all the same features, but this really is bad business. At this point, we are

looking at a different Antivirus because we can't have machines go this long without a truly supported antivirus. Telling me to use

a Beta version on PCs that are in production is unacceptable. I cannot begin to tell you the hundreds of people I have referred you

guys to, but this has really soured me. I would rather you guys offer us the choice of using a home version (that is supported fully)

that to tell me to use a beta version. What I really cannot understand is why Symantec, TrendMicro, and several other competitors

already have enterprise level support for Windows10 and Kaspersky does not. You guys have a great product, but your response

to new Operating Systems is terrible (Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 also had delays, but at least they weren't 5 months).

I'm very interested in being a Beta tester. I have checked the Beta testing forum but could not find any information about KES Beta. Can you advise on how to proceed?

I'm very interested in being a Beta tester. I have checked the Beta testing forum but could not find any information about KES Beta. Can you advise on how to proceed?

When they are available, it's generally posted in this forum as a stickie.

Hello. I have bought for a client of mines Endpoint Security for Business and I was about to install it on Windows 10 PC.

Here I've read that a beta version will be available by the end of August:

"What to do if you have already upgraded to Windows 10?

At the end of August 2015 Kaspersky Lab plans to release beta versions of the products.

They will be available on our official Forum in the Beta testing thread, so please watch for updates on the Forum."

http://support.kaspersky.com/12392#block2

However I cannot see if there's such link available. Would please someone provide me with a direct download link or in case of unavailability, I will be thankful to recieve another release date that is expected.

Here I've read that a beta version will be available by the end of August:

However I cannot see if there's such link available. Would please someone provide me with a direct download link or in case of unavailability, I will be thankful to recieve another release date that is expected.

The beta test is available now.

So, I just got off the phone with Tech Support asking about deploying KES to a few machines we have installed Windows 10 on.

These machines are in our IT office and are being used by the IT staff. I was informed by Kaspersky Tech Support that a version

of KSC and KES that is compatible with Windows 10 will not be available until December. The tech then said a Beta version will

be available later today but that of course the only support will be through the forum. I talked my boss into letting us switch from

Symantec to Kaspersky because I believe it is a better product, but Windows 10 was released at the end of July. 5 months to come

up with a version that works with a new OS is ridiculous. Furthermore, your home version does work with Windows 10. Now, I can

understand the fact that the home version does not have all the same features, but this really is bad business. At this point, we are

looking at a different Antivirus because we can't have machines go this long without a truly supported antivirus. Telling me to use

a Beta version on PCs that are in production is unacceptable. I cannot begin to tell you the hundreds of people I have referred you

guys to, but this has really soured me. I would rather you guys offer us the choice of using a home version (that is supported fully)

that to tell me to use a beta version. What I really cannot understand is why Symantec, TrendMicro, and several other competitors

already have enterprise level support for Windows10 and Kaspersky does not. You guys have a great product, but your response

to new Operating Systems is terrible (Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 also had delays, but at least they weren't 5 months).

DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously?!?!?!?!?@?@?#?$?$%?% :aa: :blink: :icon20: :angry: :dash1:

I thought October was bad, first initial release date. Which ten would put it sometime in November when I could start upgrading. now NOT until January. Completely unacceptable!

Hi,

You van download beta-version here - http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=331278

Thanks but Beta on production systems is really a poor response considering that your competition already has enterprise support. Windows 10 is not something new that just appeared out of thin air.... Same issues and responses as when Windows 8 was in beta/production modes.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.