ADuzsardi

Kaspersky Endpoint Security v10 is disabled in Safe Mode [Solved]

Hello,

I have a computer that i need to start it in Safe Mode and do some maintenance , and also scan it for viruses.

But when i start the computer in safe mod , the Kaspersky options are disabled , like the service is stoped or something.

This is an active directory joined computer , it if matters... and the security center server is installed on the local LAN

Can you not start it from the start menu - programs - Kaspersky?

Or you can check the services are running manually.

Very few programs will start automatically in safe mode, that's what it's designed for.

Hello,

I have a computer that i need to start it in Safe Mode and do some maintenance , and also scan it for viruses.

But when i start the computer in safe mod , the Kaspersky options are disabled , like the service is stoped or something.

This is an active directory joined computer , it if matters... and the security center server is installed on the local LAN

Hello.

Kaspersky services do not start in Safe mode. This is by-design behavior. To scan for viruses, please use normal boot.

If that is not possible, you can use Rescue Disk or similar utilities.

Thank you.

Hi!

Do you think that the problem is solved?

Please evaluate support help by using "Rating" option!

Thank you!

yes , i think so

i have just one question , is it possible to start the kaspersky services manually in safe mode on a computer joined to windows ad?

The thing is, that such a behavior is designed to troubleshoot.

We never tested such a scenario and it is not supported.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Do you think that the problem is solved?

Please evaluate support help by using "Rating" option!

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.