Anjana

OUT of office Policy Issue [In progress]

Dear All,

Need assistance of following,

One of our client use KSC 10 SP 1(advance license). in their LAN they use endpoint control, encryption and system management. when they implement device control and web control they use out of office policy, because after office they need to allow web and device control. it is works fine. but there are another office they have in other city they connected to the head office security center via public IP(use port forwarding ), in that office also they use web and device control. the problem is we cannot implement out of office policy for them. because they already connect to the security center with public IP through internet.

Is there any way to configure the connection profile(net-agent policy) to do that? we need to allow wed and device control after office. now we are implement schedule for the web control(but device control still there), it works but they asking, what happen when the get leave in middle of week?????????????

Waiting for FEED back Reply ASAP....... :icon20:

Hi,

Am I right that there is no way to implement any settings via KSC that uses public IP?

Thank you!

Hi,

Thank you for reply.

Hi,

Thank you for reply.

Hi,

Do you have enabled option "Switch to out-of-office policy when Administration server is not available"? Do you state any connection Gateway address in applied profile settings?

Thank You!

Hi,

Do you have enabled option "Switch to out-of-office policy when Administration server is not available"? Do you state any connection Gateway address in applied profile settings?

Thank You!

Hi,

i did not enable that(Switch to out-of-office policy) and didn't mention any connection gateway. is there any possible way to do my requirement?

Thank you.

Hi,

i did not enable that(Switch to out-of-office policy) and didn't mention any connection gateway. is there any possible way to do my requirement?

Thank you.

Please try to navigate to Network Agent policy -> properties -> Network -> Connection -> Switch profiles - > Add -> Add -> (for example you can specify subnet as I assume IP addresses will get changed, please check other available options in the list as well).

Thank You!

Please try to navigate to Network Agent policy -> properties -> Network -> Connection -> Switch profiles - > Add -> Add -> (for example you can specify subnet as I assume IP addresses will get changed, please check other available options in the list as well).

Thank You!

Thank you. i will try.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.