ksbhinder

Block zenmate and other tunneling plugins [In progress]

I am using KSC 10 Endpoint Security in my office. On all users, web control feature is ON. I am trying to block zenmate and other tunneling bypassers by adding a policy in webcontrol.

web control --> ON

Filter Content --> by content category (Anonymous proxy server is checked)

Apply --> to all addresses

Action --> block

Schedule --> always

After adding, i push update on all Kasper clients. but zenmate is still working. please guide me how to block zenmate and related plugins using web control.

I am using KSC 10 Endpoint Security in my office. On all users, web control feature is ON. I am trying to block zenmate and other tunneling bypassers by adding a policy in webcontrol.

web control --> ON

Filter Content --> by content category (Anonymous proxy server is checked)

Apply --> to all addresses

Action --> block

Schedule --> always

After adding, i push update on all Kasper clients. but zenmate is still working. please guide me how to block zenmate and related plugins using web control.

Hello.

Browser plugins can be disabled using Application Startup Control. To do so, create an application category and add "KL Categories - Browsers - Extensions" to it, then prohibit the category in Application Startup Control.

Please let us know the results.

Thank you.

Hello.

Browser plugins can be disabled using Application Startup Control. To do so, create an application category and add "KL Categories - Browsers - Extensions" to it, then prohibit the category in Application Startup Control.

Please let us know the results.

Thank you.

Browser Extension rule is at 4th number and it is blocked. but zenmate is still working.

1st allow all default allow rule

2nd trusted updater default block rule

3rd golden image default block rule

4th Browser extension block rule (manual)

should 4th rule be on 1st number? but there is no move up/down option

Browser Extension rule is at 4th number and it is blocked. but zenmate is still working.

1st allow all default allow rule

2nd trusted updater default block rule

3rd golden image default block rule

4th Browser extension block rule (manual)

should 4th rule be on 1st number? but there is no move up/down option

Normally, restriction rules have higher priority that allowing rules, regardless of their order. If colliding rules exist, the more restricting one is enacted.

Please provide settings export from KES (or the active policy, if you use KSC), KES traces when reproducing the issue (using the browser and the extension is still available despite policy), and the link to the extension.

Thank you.

Normally, restriction rules have higher priority that allowing rules, regardless of their order. If colliding rules exist, the more restricting one is enacted.

Please provide settings export from KES (or the active policy, if you use KSC), KES traces when reproducing the issue (using the browser and the extension is still available despite policy), and the link to the extension.

Thank you.

Thanks for your quick replies.

I am sending you exported policy, see attached file, and extension link is following

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/z...hfomcebme?hl=en

zenmate_block.zip

Thank you.

Please also provide KES traces, which are necessary in order to identify the cause of the issue.

Thank you.

traces are more than 300K. 1 file is 100 MB. after compressing it is more than 300K. unable to attach

traces are more than 300K. 1 file is 100 MB. after compressing it is more than 300K. unable to attach

Please use the FTP server to upload the trace files, as explained in the personal message.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.