obdaldh

KTS Cloud Protection

Hi, my KTS cloud protection is disconnected, and it tells me to check the internet connection, while the internet connection is working fine.

Your GSI report mentions several application and system crashes.

Those errors might not be related to the issue with cloud protection. You could try to reinstall KTS, some users reported that this helped.

Your GSI report mentions several application and system crashes.

Those errors might not be related to the issue with cloud protection. You could try to reinstall KTS, some users reported that this helped.

Thank you JanRei, I reinstalled and it worked.

I uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked fine for 1 day. Now its telling me disconnected again.

post-551934-1428850837_thumb.jpg

Hi, my KTS cloud protection is disconnected, and it tells me to check the internet connection, while the internet connection is working fine.

Hello, I know when issues arise sometimes it can seem like a person is having an isolated issue.

I'm new to Kaspersky but I believe I'm having close to the same issue.

KTP-Multi-device installed a few days ago and KPM put up a box that says "server connection failed".

As far as I can tell internet/firewall/ports are acting as they should as I can click on links, download and surf the net

other than other KTP features showing issues things seem 'normal' with windows and such.

Just wanted to mention that you are not alone in your current predicament.

I too am showing the same issue as mentioned above. I have uninstalled and rebooted and then reinstalled and still currently showing the same issue of KSN not connected and that I need to check my

internet connection.

Please check whether everything is okay with your hard disk, the event log contains lots of disk errors. Otherwise, I see no obvious issues.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.