jstander

KIS 2015 doesnt have the option for attachment filtering.

Why doesn't KIS2015 have the attachment filtering option anymore?

We need it to be able to delete unwanted attachment types...we now use KIS2013 for that.

I want my money back if Kaspersky doesn't put that function back. :icon22:

Why doesn't KIS2015 have the attachment filtering option anymore?

We need it to be able to delete unwanted attachment types...we now use KIS2013 for that.

I want my money back if Kaspersky doesn't put that function back. :icon22:

We need attachment filtering to work on KIS2015 because we are using it on laptops with Win8.

We need to have the option to delete .exe .zip .lnk files in the attachment filtering settings.

Where has attachment filtering gone to ?

Why is it only available on KIS2013 ...not on KIS2014/2015 .. :angry2:

Welcome to the forum.

I think that feature was removed since KIS2014, You may contact to Kaspersky Support and send/ask them as a suggestion to bring back it for upcoming versions.

How else can home users block unwanted attachments containing DECRYPTOR/Cryptolock/Crilock software.

Attachment Filtering works 100% on KES8 ,KAV1424,KIS2013.

What other Internet Security software from other manufacturers support Attachment filtering options for Windows8.

It was a stupid decision by Kaspersky to open the email backdoor for unwanted attachments containing .exe files etc.

How do people stop attachments containing malicious software from reaching their computers without the option to DELETE unwanted .exe .zip attachments.

That was one way of suppressing the spread of DECRYPTOR/Cryptolock/Crilock software ...now there's one function less.

Anybody else pissed off?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.