roviecho

KSC update to 10.2.234 fails during installation. [bug 1255189]

Hi everyone, same issue for me : INC000004399741

Hello.

The script and the instructions were sent to email stated in the case.

Thank You.

Hi, Thank you.

Just to let you know, I had to modify the sql file cause I didn't use the defaut DB name.

I check the result file to found about the DB name error.

It worked fine for me after the modification of the SQL fil to put my correct DB name.

Thanks

Just a question, but what is the point of forcing every single user who has this exact same issue to download said script separately? Would it not be a better option for USERS to have a section of the forums related to specific error messages and post the scripts there? It would save corporations untold amounts of time and money to be able to bypass the "My email was empty, please resend." "Did you receive it that time" conversations which, ultimately, are unnecessary.

If there is a script that fixes a specific issue, GIVE US ALL A LINK TO SEARCH FOR ON IT SO WE CAN GET SYSTEMS BACK UP AND RUNNING ASAP.

Hi,

Unfortunately, due to corporate policy we cannot upload such scripts or patches to the forum.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

Hi,

Unfortunately, due to corporate policy we cannot upload such scripts or patches to the forum.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

I completely understand that this is something you do not do, whether it is corporate decision or otherwise. What I am saying is that it would be best for your customers, you know the ones who actually PAY for your software, to make these available. I know this is not a decision that you personally have made, but can you not see the logic in this? It just makes no sense to disallow your customers from easily getting patches and fixes to the software that they are paying for.

Cheers.

Same problem here, please send fix.

Ticket# INC000004407859

Thanks!

Hello,

could you try :

1. to make backup your server;

2. to install KSC SP1 on clean system;

3. to install patch B

4. to restore from backup copy.

Thank you.

Hello,

please try to install patch B.

Thank you.

I did not locate on the support site.

And I can not open the Administration Console KIT by the failure of SQL

I did not locate on the support site.

And I can not open the Administration Console KIT by the failure of SQL

Hi,

Have you got any backups created. If you selected to create backups in setup wizard then you should have it created automatically.

Thank You!

Will this patch be integrated into the installation source at some point in the near future?

I am also getting Generic db error: 3726. Could you please provide the fix.

INC000004456152

Thank you

Hello,

your request was resolved in CA.

Thank you.

Will this patch be integrated into the installation source at some point in the near future?

It will be included in future.

But we cannot publish the exact date.

Thank you.

Same here, INC000004462381

Hello.

The script and the instructions were sent to You within Your incident in Companyaccount.

Thank You.

Ok, perfect.

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

Please let us know about further results.

Thank You!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.