Anjana

Full Disk Encryption [In progress]

Dear All,

we done the full disk encryption in one of our client. it is a laptop. after policy enforce it start the encryption. after restart the laptop kaspersky window coming and ask for authentication agent password. when it pass window loading and ask windows repairing.

(Encryption is not completed 100% on that disk)

now i cannot log into the windows. i was done following steps,

1.use restore utility, (by connecting hard disk to another computer which already connected to that security center with encryption. passing that key process ) but after done the steps, when i log in to the encrypted disk that going to not responded.

2. then i scan that disk and click fix MBR, it says MBR was Corrupted.

Now i want to Format this disk, it is possible??? after format can we encrypt this disk??????

Hi,

Yes, it`s possible to format the disk using sandard windows utilities and then encrypt it once again.

Thank you!

Hi,

Yes, it`s possible to format the disk using sandard windows utilities and then encrypt it once again.

Thank you!

Thank you for your quick response. i will do it.....

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.