biggdog

Trouble with Password Manager in Total Security

I am not sure what is going on but I have Total Security with Password Manager. When I open IE, Chrome or Firefox I do not see the PM icon on the right side as in other versions. I try to go to a website and log in but no auto-fill?

I understand that I the customer is a dummy, an idiot and stupid for not remembering how much trouble we had when Pure 3 came out and we could not import our old passwords but if you could get past my stupidity I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Edited by BIGGDOG

Hello, FF 26? KPM 8 - Supported browsers:

Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later

Mozilla Firefox 31.х or later

Google Chrome 36.х or later

plugin to Google Chrome --> http://support.kaspersky.com/7925

icon in Internet Explorer --> http://support.kaspersky.com/6404

Well thanks for the information on two browsers I was not talking about. What do you think about the problem I am having with FF 26. BTW name is not FF26 it is BIGGDOG. I guess that is why my answer went UN-answered.

Imagine that.

Hi biggdog,

I don't think boobycooper was calling you FF26 but rather referring to Firefox (sometimes abbreviated as FF) and the version being used.

I also think that he is question marking version 26 of Firefox as it is a bit older and from what I can gather from his reply is that for Kaspersky Password Manager the supported Firefox versions are versions 31 and more recent. If I am wrong in my interpretation I'm sure someone will correct me eventually.

As for the original question I have very little experience with Kaspersky products and am having my own issues with KPM .

The only thing I would be able to suggest would be to update to a much more recent version of Firefox unless 26 was a

typo and it was meant to read as 36 (I don't know if version FF36 was out in February).

I hope these issues have one way or another been resolved for you since February.

Take care.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.