singlestarhp

Trusted Devices List not deploying to Workstation 10 [In progress]

Dear friends,

I installed Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 on computer in my company and installed Kaspersky Security Center 10 on Server. I edited Policy's Trusted Devices List in Kaspersky Security Center, but it not display in Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Thanks for help.

Dear friends,

I installed Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 on computer in my company and installed Kaspersky Security Center 10 on Server. I edited Policy's Trusted Devices List in Kaspersky Security Center, but it not display in Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Thanks for help.

Hi,

Could you please clarify what do you mean exactly by saying that "it not display in Kaspersky Endpoint Security"? Are you able to provide some demonstrating screeshots?

Thank You!

Hi,

Could you please clarify what do you mean exactly by saying that "it not display in Kaspersky Endpoint Security"? Are you able to provide some demonstrating screeshots?

Thank You!

KSC's screeshot: List is very long.

2LuDrD.jpg

KES's screeshot: List is short.

AxXH9a.jpg

I created password protection. Nobody can change it.

Hello.

As it was mentioned in the previous post You should do it in the properties of Your policy, not in the local interface.

Thank You.

Hello.

As it was mentioned in the previous post You should do it in the properties of Your policy, not in the local interface.

Thank You.

I created in Group's Policy. But It not refreshed in local List. Help !

It only happens when I installed in the local computer. If I use the remote installation, it did not happen

Hi,

As you stated "I created in Group's Policy. But It not refreshed in local List. Help !" we need to make sure that the client can contact administration server properly thus klnagchk report is required.

Thank You!

I don't know how to make klnagchk report. Can you show me ?

Hello.

Here The instructions for klnagchk.

Thank You.

I think you might be going off track, because the only thing you need to do is lock the padlocks shown in attached.

post-6845-1426844898_thumb.png

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.