Sign in to follow this  
OCMWBerlare

Licence expired 1-02-2015 SP1 beta [Solved]

Got this email from Kaspersky support desk and they ask to install the beta version but the licence keys are not valid anymore they are expired on 1-02-2015, can someone help me out with a valid beta key?

I tried these

13CE_141021_130317.zip ( 68,43K ) Number of downloads: 236

Hello geert,

Thanks for the feedback.

As this driver can be seen as the cause of your issue, possibly we need to make some modifications in the product. This can only be done by ur HQ. Before doing this please try to deploy our SP1 [beta] version of Kaspersky Endpoint 10 on a client to verify the situation. The SP1 version is still in beta but i notice that it fixes alot of issues in the current KS 10 version. If the SP1 does fix the slowness issue i will escalate the issue to HQ to fix the issue in the current KES 10 product..

FYI

http://support.kaspersky.com/11385

Keep me updated about this.

Sincerely,

Daniel Botchway

Got this email from Kaspersky support desk and they ask to install the beta version but the licence keys are not valid anymore they are expired on 1-02-2015, can someone help me out with a valid beta key?

I tried these

13CE_141021_130317.zip ( 68,43K ) Number of downloads: 236

Hello geert,

Thanks for the feedback.

As this driver can be seen as the cause of your issue, possibly we need to make some modifications in the product. This can only be done by ur HQ. Before doing this please try to deploy our SP1 [beta] version of Kaspersky Endpoint 10 on a client to verify the situation. The SP1 version is still in beta but i notice that it fixes alot of issues in the current KS 10 version. If the SP1 does fix the slowness issue i will escalate the issue to HQ to fix the issue in the current KES 10 product..

FYI

http://support.kaspersky.com/11385

Keep me updated about this.

Sincerely,

Daniel Botchway

Hello.

Unfortunately, forum testing is over now.

Cheers.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.