Anjana

Trouble with KES 10 and Windows 7 Synch Cente [In progress]

Hello,

We are having trouble with KES 10.2.1.23 and Windows 7 Synch Center. After we install KES 10 on our user machines, we are unable to perform or create a Sync Partnership. And the option to "Always Make Files Available" is no longer on the action menu. When we go into Sync Center to look at a partnership, it says Synch Pending.

this issue is solved after run the change application component task to convert application(KES 10 MR 1) to standard. because we using full disk encryption in some computers, so we install full package to all computers in network. when we run the task ,change application component to standard, Sync Center work fine. then i run that task to all computers exclude the encryption computers. now other computers work fine with Sync Center.

Now my issue is coming with that encryption computers didn't work with Sync Center. i cannot change application component in that encrypted computers(because they used full disk encryption). in the forum i see the patch pf336 solved this issue, is it possible to install that patch to encrypted computers.????????????

Hello,

We are having trouble with KES 10.2.1.23 and Windows 7 Synch Center. After we install KES 10 on our user machines, we are unable to perform or create a Sync Partnership. And the option to "Always Make Files Available" is no longer on the action menu. When we go into Sync Center to look at a partnership, it says Synch Pending.

this issue is solved after run the change application component task to convert application(KES 10 MR 1) to standard. because we using full disk encryption in some computers, so we install full package to all computers in network. when we run the task ,change application component to standard, Sync Center work fine. then i run that task to all computers exclude the encryption computers. now other computers work fine with Sync Center.

Now my issue is coming with that encryption computers didn't work with Sync Center. i cannot change application component in that encrypted computers(because they used full disk encryption). in the forum i see the patch pf336 solved this issue, is it possible to install that patch to encrypted computers.????????????

Hi,

Do you have access to these encrypted computers, are you able to see the file system and write files on these machines? Are you able to deploy applications on these encrypted machines by using Security Center?

Thank You!

Hi,

Do you have access to these encrypted computers, are you able to see the file system and write files on these machines? Are you able to deploy applications on these encrypted machines by using Security Center?

Thank You!

yes i have access to encrypted computers and able to see the file system and write files also able to deploy application to that computer. today i got that error from the one computer which install the normal package(standard) and with out use encryption.

yes i have access to encrypted computers and able to see the file system and write files also able to deploy application to that computer. today i got that error from the one computer which install the normal package(standard) and with out use encryption.

I think in this case you should be able to deploy it. In order to receive the patch please submit a case and let us know the number so we would be able to email it to the stated in the case email address.

Thank You!

Hello,

Wow, I think I might be having the same issue. I did not think this was a Kaspersky issue. Kaspersky strikes again!

Wow, I think I might be having the same issue. I did not think this was a Kaspersky issue. Kaspersky strikes again!

Hello,

could you submit the ticket in CA if you would like to get the patch?

Thanks.

Hello,

could you submit the ticket in CA if you would like to get the patch?

Thanks.

hi this is my incident number

INC000003927064

INC000003940763

Hello.

Please await for an update in the case.

Thanks.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.