Sign in to follow this  
Chuckak

Corrupt Database on client [In progress]

Have KES 10 beta on server 2012 r2 domain controller (VMware virtual machine) Had installed for 2 days showing green on KSC. 2nd day KES on the client showed the databases are corrupt.

Waited several hours to see if KSC would actually show the real status. It did not. I forced synchronization in KSC and refreshed - still green. Running an update manually fixed the corrupt database issue as shown on the client.

Concern is KSC never showed the issue.

KSC 10 beta is running on another virtual machine server 2012 r2.

Have KES 10 beta on server 2012 r2 domain controller (VMware virtual machine) Had installed for 2 days showing green on KSC. 2nd day KES on the client showed the databases are corrupt.

Waited several hours to see if KSC would actually show the real status. It did not. I forced synchronization in KSC and refreshed - still green. Running an update manually fixed the corrupt database issue as shown on the client.

Concern is KSC never showed the issue.

KSC 10 beta is running on another virtual machine server 2012 r2.

Hello.

Please specify which exact beta version have You tested 2 or 3?

Thank You.

Hello.

Please specify which exact beta version have You tested 2 or 3?

Thank You.

From the software report the KSC Admin Server is 10.2.379 and the client is 10.2.2.10361

From the software report the KSC Admin Server is 10.2.379 and the client is 10.2.2.10361

Hello.

Please note that new build have been uploaded. Currently, the testing versions are:

KES 10.2.2.10459

KSC 10.2.434

You can get them here.

Please see if the issue reproduces in the latest build.

Thank you.

I had the same problem with KES 10.2.2.10459 last thursday.

manual update task on the client solved the database problem.

I had the same problem with KES 10.2.2.10459 last thursday.

manual update task on the client solved the database problem.

Hello,

did you use installers from the abovementioned article?

Is it BETA3 ?

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.