Sign in to follow this  
ryansox

Windows 10 support

I know Windows 10 is still in development but it would be nice to hear that Kaspersky is working on getting Pure along with it's other security program lineups to the new operating system software. Hope to see support soon.

Official support will happen about the time W10 will be released sometime next year..........so not "soon".

I have a 3 month licnens of PURE 3.0 ...But I can not install it on my system...

Is there any alternative way to install it?

post-545227-1423709991_thumb.png

Edited by a.bahaedini

So can people use the latest Total Security on their Windows 10 Tech Preview PC machine?

If so, I can finally move back to using it on my Workstations here. Yay!!

EDIT: Nevermind. Found the other posts stating that Kaspersky will not support Beta OS systems.

Sigh, back to Snore-ton. Bleh. :P

Edited by Soundjudgment

you can install KTS now on windows 8.1 as highest version...

will there be an upgrade, or new version ?

or will the current version KTS be running on windows 10 ???

thanks, Rene

edit: Add:

Official support will happen about the time W10 will be released sometime next year..........so not "soon".
Edited by richbuff

I know this has been asked, but we have a different situation now with windows 10 and the free upgrade. So it's fair to ask if KTS will be ready. I assume it will be, but it would be good to get an official answer. Thanks in advance for giving a straight answer; I know you an do it (I know, that's a bit sarcastic, but a bit of levity never hurts....). BC

Last I heard is compatibility with Windows 10 is planned with the patch 'B' for version 15.0.2.361 which is due out sometime this month ahead of the scheduled release of Windows 10 on July 29th.

I received a window on my screen to update to Windows 10 security updates.

It told me I had to close all apps, which I could not do that very day, so I waited till the next day.

The next day, my internet provider experienced a major outage in my area, and to bring my system back up I had to re-boot.

Because of this re-boot I lost the window for updating Kaspersky with Windows 10 updates for security.

How can I get these Kaspersky updates for Windows 10. or how do I tell whether I already have them?

John

Welcome. Best bet is to install the current Kaspersky product, which is KTS.

Please use the instructions that pertain to you:

-If you are not using the PURE Password Manager and if you have any issues:

Please clean install KTS 15.0.2.361.

Download KTS 15.0.2.361 from links contained in the first and second Important topics.

After you download KTS 15.0.2.361, right click the red K tray icon > Exit > uninstall PURE 3 > reboot > install KTS 15.0.2.361 > update databases > reboot.

-If you are using the PURE Password Manager, and/or if you do not have any issues:

Please migrate to KTS 15.0.2.361 on top of the old version.

Migration instructions are located in the first and second Important topics.

Update databases > reboot when done.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Will my 3 user license for Kaspersky Pure 2/3 allow me to run KTS?

Sorry, I found the answer, thanks.

Edited by JohnMWright

I installed the technical preview on windows 10, supposedly it is designed with windows 10 in mind.

It slowed the computer to a crawl. For example, Chrome could hardly even open new tab page.

I have Kaspersky PURE 3.0 license for 3 PCs,

I want to install new Windows 10 and i was wonder if it's compatible with it?

Thanks for your help.