grryhwrth

Chrome and Pure's PWM stopped working.

PWM is not working correctly for me, either. Whenever I start Chrome, the PWM icon is red and it states that it is disabled or outdated. I have found, however, if go to Other Tools then Extensions in Chrome's menu and disable then re-enable the PWM extension that the problem is fixed. It's a nuisance to have to do this each time, but not too time consuming.

Chrome: 38.0.2125.104 m

Pure: 13.0.2.558 (f)

@Airfrere: Thanks for pointing that out. Can anyone else confirm this solution works?

As for now anyone who struggles with Password Manager incompatibility please contact Tech Support, as indicated in item #6: https://support.kaspersky.com/us/9915#block6

We provide solution to this problem individually.

@Airfrere: Thanks for pointing that out. Can anyone else confirm this solution works?

As for now anyone who struggles with Password Manager incompatibility please contact Tech Support, as indicated in item #6: https://support.kaspersky.com/us/9915#block6

We provide solution to this problem individually.

It did change the icon from red to green, but it's still not working. When I select the icon, it says "Autofill plug-in not installed...". I close Chrome and use the "Autofill plug-in installation" and get another msg "An error occurred during the Google Chrome autofill plug-in installation. The plug-in was not installed."

This thread has been open so long that I have given up on it.

I have abandoned Chrome in favour of Explorer. (After hearing much about Firefox I was unimpressed with slow speed.)

I used Chrome across all my devices and without PWM working it is functionless.

Very disappointed with Kaspersky leaving this matter unresolved for so long. Can only say that when licence expires it will not be an automatic renewal - will look at ~ & I hear ~ is quite good too.

edit: del unnecessary advertising.

Edited by richbuff

Mid-Sept Chrome and PURE's PWM stopped working.

10/31/2014 - Submitted report to Kaspersky.

11/02/2014 - Reply "This is a known bug. We don't have yet fix for this problem and we don't know when it will be released." They requested some screen shots which I sent.

11/02/2014 - Reply "Thank you. I will escalate your case."

Very disappointed in this product and will not renew.

Technical Support

26.10.2014 [08:35]

"Thank you for contacting Kaspersky Lab tech support. I apologize for the inconvenience you are having regarding this internet-working problem but do not worry, I will be more than glad to assist you with this issue. The estimated date that Password Manager should work with Pure 3.0 is November 3. I apology for any inconvenience this issue has caused you,"

So where is this fix?

Technical Support

26.10.2014 [08:35]

"Thank you for contacting Kaspersky Lab tech support. I apologize for the inconvenience you are having regarding this internet-working problem but do not worry, I will be more than glad to assist you with this issue. The estimated date that Password Manager should work with Pure 3.0 is November 3. I apology for any inconvenience this issue has caused you,"

So where is this fix?

I have some bad news, i have installed latest version.. Pure 4 (Total Security) PWM still does not work with Google Chrome

I have some bad news, i have installed latest version.. Pure 4 (Total Security) PWM still does not work with Google Chrome

I've already given up and purchased Sticky Password. $12.00, can import from password manager, and they update constantly.

Hello everyone,

Please accept our apology for the delay. It all should be fixed by now.

Hello everyone,

Please accept our apology for the delay. It all should be fixed by now.

Ummm.... not quite.... same problem not fixed!!!!

Reckon most users on this thread gave up on you Kaspersky!

Reckon most users on this thread gave up on you Kaspersky!

Amen to that. I'm just waiting for my current subscription to run out and then I am done with them. Is it so shocking that users jump ship when a product routinely fails to work after a major browser update and then they are forced to wait months for a fix?

I opened a trouble ticket 10/31/2014. I gave up after several attempts to work with them by sending multiple screen shots and updating the software to Kaspersky Total Security (I had PURE 3.0)

When they asked me install a Utility (which I did not), I decided to STOP being their unpaid tester.

I'll just wait for My Kaspersky subscription to expire and buy something else.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.