FMcGovern

Patch C Download [In progress]

Can I obtain Patch C from anywhere currently? I need it relatively quickly for some of my update agents as I need to push out Kaspersky and Patch C fixes the update agent problem I need to fix.

Can I obtain Patch C from anywhere currently? I need it relatively quickly for some of my update agents as I need to push out Kaspersky and Patch C fixes the update agent problem I need to fix.

Hello.

Unfortunately, the forum testing of the patch is closed and it is not available for download at the moment. However, it is due to get released later this week.

Hello!

Please kindly check your PM.

Thank You!

Is there a full installer available that has patch C incorporated?

Hello!

You mean the product with integrated patch "C" or something else?

Thank you!

Basically, what I'm interested in is an EXE that I can push out or manually install on clients that install the network agent and already has patch C incorporated.

I guess it is not available, only as a patch.

But simply add the patch installation to your deployment solution or build a simple batch script.

Unpack patch_10_1_249_nagent_c.zip and run the executable once. It will patch but also unpack itself in the same folder where it is. In the unpacked files there is a patch.exe.

run patch.exe /s to let it run silent. Works for us. I have added it in our deployment script and this is it.

For the existing installations I deployed it via KSC. That worked, too. Done.

....\Updates\Kaspersky\KAGENT\10\10_1_249_nagent_patch_c\avpsetup.rep

....\Updates\Kaspersky\KAGENT\10\10_1_249_nagent_patch_c\config.ini

....\Updates\Kaspersky\KAGENT\10\10_1_249_nagent_patch_c\data

....\Updates\Kaspersky\KAGENT\10\10_1_249_nagent_patch_c\patch.exe

....\Updates\Kaspersky\KAGENT\10\10_1_249_nagent_patch_c\data\klcskca2.dll

....\Updates\Kaspersky\KAGENT\10\10_1_249_nagent_patch_c\data\klcsnagt.dll

....\Updates\Kaspersky\KAGENT\10\10_1_249_nagent_patch_c\data\klcssa.dll

....\Updates\Kaspersky\KAGENT\10\10_1_249_nagent_patch_c\data\klcsstd2.dll

....\Updates\Kaspersky\KAGENT\10\10_1_249_nagent_patch_c\data\klcstr2.dll

....\Updates\Kaspersky\KAGENT\10\10_1_249_nagent_patch_c\data\kllibeay.dll

....\Updates\Kaspersky\KAGENT\10\10_1_249_nagent_patch_c\data\klssleay.dll

....\Updates\Kaspersky\KAGENT\10\10_1_249_nagent_patch_c\data\vapm.exe

Edited by stelektro

Basically, what I'm interested in is an EXE that I can push out or manually install on clients that install the network agent and already has patch C incorporated.

Sorry, still don't get your point.

You can download the patch from here: http://support.kaspersky.com/11328#block2

and install it either locally or via KSC.

What do you want to have in result?

Thank You!

he want's what you already assumed: an installer that includes the full agent with patch C already applied. I heard today that patch C will become an autoupdate in some weeks (after public beta testing i guess ;-)

Right. I know I can deploy the patch separately, but it would be nice to not have to do that. I've also had some situations where I had a need to reinstall the agent. I've been uninstalling/reinstalling in cases where the service fails to start. I tried a reinstall task (unchecking the do not install if already installed box), but it fails due to more recent version already installed.

If a full installer isn't possible, I'll just use the patch method.

I've been uninstalling/reinstalling in cases where the service fails to start

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one having that problem.

Is there any indication of a fix for this constant problem that Patch A was supposed to fix?

Also - Patch C will be pushed out via an auto-update, correct?

Is there any indication of a fix for this constant problem that Patch A was supposed to fix?

Hello.

Please note that Patch C is currently not rolled out as an autopatch. You can see the info and get it here.

I didn't notice anything in the release notes. I'm going to try it on some systems, but not everyone has signed off on it yet.

Are there plans to make it an autopatch eventually or will it always remain manual?

As of this moment, no official statement regarding the release of Patch C as an autopatch has been made.

Does Patch C include Patch CVE-2014-0160 and Patch CVE-2014-0224?

Thanks

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.