aapgorilla

Only 6 signatures in database

My Kaspersky Pure (13 with f patch) says it only has 6 signatures in the database (database from 2014-6-28 7:58:00)

Did you change the Windows Display Settings?

Please try with 100%, larger fonts can cause the issue.

Hi!

Looks odd, have you tried reinstalling the program?

If the problem persists, please submit GetSystemInfo 5 utility report: http://support.kaspersky.com/3632

Please note, that by default the *.zip archive containing the report is saved on the desktop.

Your log looks clean to me. Please specify if you have tried to reinstall the product.

Hi!

I had the same issue with my friend's computer several months ago, it was with KAV2013. I thought it might be something with regional settings, but those were OK. Reinstalling KAV did not help. In the end I have formatted her computer and installed KAV2014, because she also had some other issues with her PC. Obviously something got broken with Windows which caused this issue.

Your log looks clean to me. Please specify if you have tried to reinstall the product.

Yes, the log is from after reinstall, though I left all settings and stuff intact

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.