Anam Zahra

System Tray Icon Missing [Solved]

My system tray icon disappeared however check is enable the option Display Kaspersky Endpoint Security for windows interface over policy settings.Process of avp.exe is running fine as well

Hello !

Type msconfig in RUN and do uncheck the check box of KES servies on startup then restart and after restart do check again

Thank you !

My system tray icon disappeared however check is enable the option Display Kaspersky Endpoint Security for windows interface over policy settings.Process of avp.exe is running fine as well

Hello.

Does the problem persist over system restarts?

Are you able to open KES interface? Does it indicate working under a policy?

Is the problem present on more than one computer, or do other computers with the same policy work correctly?

Please provide a GSI report from the host.

Hello !

Type msconfig in RUN and do uncheck the check box of KES servies on startup then restart and after restart do check again

Thank you !

services are running perfectly fine and i can open the interface from the start menu

In "Notification Area Icons" make sure that you have "Show icon and notifications" selected.

I had the same problem this afternoon. I unchecked the padlock icon next to the setting in the group policy, then applied the policy. Once the policy was applied, I rechecked the padlock, and then reapplied the policy. It worked for me.

Hello!

Please kindly try this advice and tell us about the results.

I had the same problem this afternoon. I unchecked the padlock icon next to the setting in the group policy, then applied the policy. Once the policy was applied, I rechecked the padlock, and then reapplied the policy. It worked for me.

Thank You!

Thank you so much ... it worked :)

Hello!

Please kindly try this advice and tell us about the results.

Thank You!

Thanks alot .. worked for me as well :)

Hello!

Thank You for provided information!

Do not hesitate to contact us if you are having any issues with Kaspersky products.

Best Regards,

Vitaly Kravtsov.