hzarabet

Malware detected

Hi all:

Using Pure 3.0. I downloaded an email that contains malware. Kaspersky sounded the sirens. I sent the email to trash. I open Kaspersky and I see this email file listed in red as a malware threat. I then deleted the email from trash. When I click on the PROCESS dropdown on Kaspersky I get 4 options on how to handle this malicious file:

1. Add to exclusions

2. Skip

3. Open Original Folder

4. Object Description

None of these 4 options appear to clean the system or fix the problem. What is the proper way to handle this?

Thanks

Please post the full, complete detection details. Post screenshot of Reports > Detailed Report > Detected threats.

Right click the Detected bar, and insure Path is selected. Right click the Detected bar again and insure File is selected.

Then post the screenshot with columns widened to show full detected and name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.