trevor432990

Safe Money not working with National Lottery site

Safe Money in latest KIS 2014 version is not working with the UK National Lottery site.

When you try to ADD FUNDS to your account the site opens a card verification frame (I believe this to be a Verisign frame) and Safe Money partially fills the frame with a message asking if you wish to open a secure browser window but when you click the green button nothing happens. The other white button is only partly visible but if you click that nothing happens either.

In the end I turned off 'Safe Money' back paged and tried ADD FUNDS again and it worked first time.

I appreciate Kaspersky are trying to make things more secure for us but didn't the Safe Money function go through any real user trials before release as I would've expected the major banking and payment sites like the National Lottery to have been tested first ??

Hello and welcome to forum!

Please add the URL of the ADD FUNDS page to Safe Money list and then try open this page from the list by clicking on it. Also please try to open it like you already tried (from the site).

Please specify which browser you are use and is the situation the same with another browsers?

Also submit GetSystemInfo 5 utility report: http://support.kaspersky.com/general/dumps/3632

Please note, that by default the *.zip archive containing the report is saved on the desktop.

Hello and welcome to forum!

Please add the URL of the ADD FUNDS page to Safe Money list and then try open this page from the list by clicking on it. Also please try to open it like you already tried (from the site).

Please specify which browser you are use and is the situation the same with another browsers?

Also submit GetSystemInfo 5 utility report: http://support.kaspersky.com/general/dumps/3632

Please note, that by default the *.zip archive containing the report is saved on the desktop.

Thanks Dmitry but to be honest I don't want to send dumps of my system to anyone and I was really just flagging to Kaspersky that there was an issue with the UK National Lottery website when using Safe Money and Firefox v28. I would hope someone in the UK based technical support could take this up check it out. Thanks for acknowledging my post anyway.

Thanks Dmitry but to be honest I don't want to send dumps of my system to anyone and I was really just flagging to Kaspersky that there was an issue with the UK National Lottery website when using Safe Money and Firefox v28. I would hope someone in the UK based technical support could take this up check it out. Thanks for acknowledging my post anyway.

Hi!

I couldn't try your page as it indicated that it is only for UK. About GSI report, that does not contain any private data and therefore can be posted here, otherwise we won't request it :)

Anyway, please follow instructions posted by Dmitry Ulsky and add that page to safemoney list and then try as requested.

Edited by Marko13

Hi!

I couldn't try your page as it indicated that it is only for UK. About GSI report, that does not contain any private data and therefore can be posted here, otherwise we won't request it :)

Anyway, please follow instructions posted by Dmitry Ulsky and add that page to safemoney list and then try as requested.

Hi Mark,

That's why I suggested 'UK support team' should look at it. I just wanted to report the problem but I'm afraid I don't have time to get involved in the debugging side, sorry.

Hi Mark,

That's why I suggested 'UK support team' should look at it. I just wanted to report the problem but I'm afraid I don't have time to get involved in the debugging side, sorry.

Hello....Nobody is asking you to get involved in debugging,but they are giving you instructions for how it will work.

Dmitry Ulsky has suggested the following and Marko13 has also repeated it.

Just add https://www.national-lottery.co.uk in to safe money and select the option open in protected browser

and when you click to open it will open with the green border....what could be easier than that and it works fine here in UK with FF28.

Also if you were to Google National Lottery and then on My Account it will also open in Safe Money. :)

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.