thusitha

Windows 8.1 selection issue [Solved]

Security Center version 10.1.249

Netagent Version 10.1.249

Operating System Windows 8.1

show all the PC (Windows XP,Vista,Windows 7,Windows 8)s in the network when we create a filter rule for Windows 8.1 PCs in the Computer selection list.

Screen Captures are attached.

post-381208-1396612917_thumb.jpg

post-381208-1396612938_thumb.jpg

show all the PC (Windows XP,Vista,Windows 7,Windows 8)s in the network when we create a filter rule for Windows 8.1 PCs in the Computer selection list.

Hello.

Please collect the Console traces while reproducing this selection and submit an incident to CompanyAccount about this issue.

Then please let us know the incident number in this topic.

Thank you!

This seems to be fixed for me with Patch A. I had the issue with 10.1.249, but resolved it after applying Patch A and recreating the filter rule.

This seems to be fixed for me with Patch A. I had the issue with 10.1.249, but resolved it after applying Patch A and recreating the filter rule.

All right.

Thank you for sharing the info!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.