Sign in to follow this  
daskalive

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 slow down the network [In progress]

Hello, in the version 10 we learn that the system watcher is a major cause that Kaspersky slow down the computers. Can you please give me other suggestions how we could do the network that has Kaspersky less heavy?

Hello, in the version 10 we learn that the system watcher is a major cause that Kaspersky slow down the computers. Can you please give me other suggestions how we could do the network that has Kaspersky less heavy?

Hello!

What exact version of the product do you use?

Thank You!

Hello!

Please kindly clarify which version of our product you are talking about.

Could you please provide us with GSI report from one of your hosts?

Than you!

Do you want GSI report from the server or from one of the workstation?

From the problematic workstation, if possible.

Thank you!

From the problematic workstation, if possible.

Thank you!

I don't have the file yet because is not easy to get in the network. I saw big difference in the performance when i installed the Agent. Can you give me some advice what i can do or what could be going wrong with agent?

I don't have the file yet because is not easy to get in the network. I saw big difference in the performance when i installed the Agent. Can you give me some advice what i can do or what could be going wrong with agent?

Hello!

Unfortunately, we can't give you any precise advice until we get some diagnostic info.

As for the Network Agent, could you please clarify what do you mean by performance difference? Is there any particular process that consumes unreasonable resources?

Thank you!

Hello!

Unfortunately, we can't give you any precise advice until we get some diagnostic info.

As for the Network Agent, could you please clarify what do you mean by performance difference? Is there any particular process that consumes unreasonable resources?

Thank you!

What i'm saying is that when i uninstall the agent the whole nework's performance is much better. If i install it again all the user complain for the network's slow down. I have also kept installed all kaspersky the default settings. One of them is the system watcher. Do you think that if i disable it i could have better network performance?

What i'm saying is that when i uninstall the agent the whole nework's performance is much better. If i install it again all the user complain for the network's slow down. I have also kept installed all kaspersky the default settings. One of them is the system watcher. Do you think that if i disable it i could have better network performance?

Hello!

We still do not know the version of NA that you are using.

Thank you!

Still we need a GSI report from one of the affected hosts and a clarification on the process consuming resources.

As for the network load, please clarify which is your estimated bandwidth as network agent generally is not supposed to consume a lot of network bandwidth unless there is some specific task (like remote installation task, i.e.) running that requires a lot of data transferring.

Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.