I just loaded the KIS product. Great.

I'm trying to purchase a product on-line at Sears.com I cannot add items to my cart. I cannot check on product availability. All I get is a spinning icon and I'm stuck. Ok, this is annoying. I cannot do a purchase. I wonder how many other sites I'll lose my purchasing ability? The only way to stop the spinning icon is to press F5.

I just tried to log in to sears with my account information and I'm blocked.

I placed www.sears.com into my trusted URL and still no access.

WHY?

I'm running Windows 8.1.

UPDATE. I just tried this on IE and I gained access to sears. My blockage is on Firefox (latest version)

Elmer

edit: original topic title: KIS program

Edited by richbuff

When adding a trusted url, try this address mask.

*sears.com/*

Also if you have anti-banner enabled, add the same mask into the list of allowed urls.

When adding a trusted url, try this address mask.

*sears.com/*

Also if you have anti-banner enabled, add the same mask into the list of allowed urls.

Did both and no access. I get a green ringed window and some gibberish in the window but I can't go any farther.

Have you tried with Safe Money disabled? Please tell us you full Kaspersky product name and version, and clear browser cache and reboot after disabling Safe Money.

Any better after that?

Have you tried with Safe Money disabled? Please tell us you full Kaspersky product name and version, and clear browser cache and reboot after disabling Safe Money.

Any better after that?

We have a BINGO!.. Disabled safe money, cleared all cookies for sears, closed the browser, came back in and was able to log in to sears.com. I think that was it.

Thanks,

Elmer